Profile for Blessed > Reviews

Blessed (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., 8 July 2017
I purchased this dress from somewhere else. The sizing chart was the same as was the model.
The dress is 2 sizes too small from the top chest area. The fabric is NOT chiffon, it is extremely cheap looking, but still see through.
The lining underneath stops upto the bellybutton.
It is just diabolical.
I am nearly 5.5 and this comes upto my mid calf.
I wish I could give it a zero.

TOOGOO(R) 10pcs 12mm x 3mm Disc Rare Earth Neodymium Super strong Magnets N35 Craft Models
Offered by Candy Lighting

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 12mm, more like 8mm., 12 Dec. 2016
These are not 12mm, more like 8mm. Tooo small...!! It did take a very long tome for it to arrive, which is ok if the item sent is as described. Very disappointed.

Cycle Helmet Arina Urbano Red White Silver Medium 54-58cm
Cycle Helmet Arina Urbano Red White Silver Medium 54-58cm

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit fiddly but great., 25 May 2016
sons loves it. a bit fiddly but great.

6 PAIRS SIZE 8 DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES DRY SKIN ECZEMA MOISTURISING CREAM
6 PAIRS SIZE 8 DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES DRY SKIN ECZEMA MOISTURISING CREAM
Offered by Max Medsurge

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 May 2016
does the job for my sons hands. for night time.

Natural Therapeutic Pyramid Shaped Himalayan Crystal Rock Salt Lamp 2-3kg
Natural Therapeutic Pyramid Shaped Himalayan Crystal Rock Salt Lamp 2-3kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and big!, 25 May 2016
It is BIG. approximately 15cm wide and 20cm high. It doesn't really have sharp corners but nothing major. Looks fantastic! Love it.

Salt Lamp Pyramid Shape, Himalayan Crystal
Salt Lamp Pyramid Shape, Himalayan Crystal

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, extremely tiny., 25 May 2016
The description said... "A carved in pyramid Shape Size: 17cm high X 15cm wide... electrical fittings with UK Plug and 15w bulb"...
Based on this AND some of the reviews about it being 15cm wide I purchased it. HOWEVER when it arrived it wasn't even half the size! 7cm! Absolutely tiny. It also came with a USB plug but this I could overlook. Apparently the item sent to me was the right one for £13.50. I wasn't satisfied so was given a refund. Photos attached.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Himalayan Natural Salt Oil Lamp Burner / Yankee Candle Tart Burner Warmer / Tealight Holder
Offered by Supreme Buy

1.0 out of 5 stars when they arrived i really liked the look of them, 21 May 2016
I ordered two of these, one as a gift. when they arrived i really liked the look of them, they were very pretty.
I lit the candle on mine and 2 mins later i hear a crack, when i went to check the glass at the top broke in two.
It is NOT fit for purpose which is a shame. Sent them both back for a refund.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Garmin Nuvi 2598LMT-D 5 inch Satellite Navigation with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Digital Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth

1.0 out of 5 stars Has charging issues, stay well away..., 21 April 2016
I have had a garmin sat nav for 5 years and had no problems with it. But due to old maps and no more updates it it became redundant.

I was in two minds on whether to go for a TomTom or a Garmin. I thought I would stay loyal to them and began searching for a Sat Nav that would easily update its maps. So I went for this one from Argos. (nuvi 2598LMT-D)

I don't know if it is the norm these days but when I purchased it, the fact that it didn't come with a charger that would charge from the sockets of your house disappointed me. I liked my old one where i could charge it at home.

Ignoring this, I decided to keep it anyway as the free lifetime map updates was a huge bonus. The same day I tried the satnav I noticed that it had issues charging so I had it replaced.

The second one worked fine for approx 5 weeks but then when the battery went flat it took 20 minutes constant charging for it to turn back on again. I found this shocking! 20 mins without a satnav when u are heavily relying on it was a total put off! SatNav not switching on for 20 mins whilst charging in the car was not acceptable. Argos wouldn't take it back as it was out of the 30 day money back guarantee and I didnt buy additional insurance on it.

Once the device came on i left it on for it to fully charge. This lasted me a couple of months as i didnt need to use it as often. I hardly need a satnav and probably use it once a month or once in 2 months when i am going out of town. The next time the battery went flat, again it took 20 minutes of constant charging before the device came on. Again it made my blood boil!

Today I planned a trip an hour away and as soon as i got out of the house the battery died! Again I thought it would come on after 20 minutes of charge but it didnt. It took me near enough 2 hours to get to my destination due to traffic and lack of directions yet the sat nav did not switch back on whilst charging all that time. Took me one hour to drive back and it was still charging during that time and needless to say it refused to switch back on. When I got home i even tried several other chargers on it using the laptop and the usb main socket plug but the darn thing is totally dead.

The device itself does not have a light anywhere to let you know if it is charging or not, but the car charger when plugged in, lights up to let you know the charger is working!

I used this maybe 8-12 times for good several hours each time since last February 2015. 14 months is not acceptable. I am thoroughly disappointed and annoyed! When you pay nearly £150 for an item you expect quality and for it to last.

I wouldn't ever recommend it. I wish I didn't waste my hard earned money on it and learnt my lesson the first day when the device didn't work!

Totally ridiculous and discouraged from Garmin now.

Plug In 24 Hour Timers Security Timeswitch Timer X 3
Plug In 24 Hour Timers Security Timeswitch Timer X 3
Offered by worldofbargain888

4.0 out of 5 stars They are simple to use and not complicated like I imagined, 3 Feb. 2016
First time I ever bought and used these. They are simple to use and not complicated like I imagined. They are HUGE though.

Plastic screw-in drawer runners with FREE SCREWS
Plastic screw-in drawer runners with FREE SCREWS
Offered by Home Fittings

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Feb. 2016
great. they did the job, ordered more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10