Profile for ChiChi13 > Reviews

ChiChi13 "Chichi" (UK)

Tangle Teezer Magic Flowerpot Detangling Hairbrush, Princess Pink
Tangle Teezer Magic Flowerpot Detangling Hairbrush, Princess Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush and cute design, 10 April 2013
I was having difficulty brushing my daughters hair without tears and whinging and this has helped no end!
Just remember that pot doesn't actually attach to brush- if you out bands& clips in the pot then put it in a bag they would fall out. But great product!

Children's Garden Tool Set
Children's Garden Tool Set
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Children's Garden Tool Set (Toy)
Bought as present for gardening mad grandpa to use with his grand kids in garden- both old and young love this it's great quality for a good price- highly recommend it!

Cook with Jamie: My Guide to Making You a Better Cook
Cook with Jamie: My Guide to Making You a Better Cook
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie at his best!, 18 Mar. 2012
I own the majority of Jamie books but had wanted to add this to my collection for a while and I'm so glad I did! I love other Jamie books and regularly use the naked chefs and Jamie's dinners and this is a welcome addition to my collection of books.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

5.0 out of 5 stars great book! good for nervous first time mums., 7 April 2009
I bought this book when my baby was about 1 week old and the gina ford and baby whisperer books were helpful, but I felt there was something missing. It's my favourite baby book and gave me reassurance as a nervous new mum and gave me more confidence in my ability as a mum, which I needed. STrikes a nice balance between the strict routines and totally baby led ways and gives you pros and cons of many of the choices a new parent faces.

Loads of good advice from the authors who are mums too and written in a friendly style - like you are sitting chatting with other mums swapping stories and advice.

I would recommend this to any of my friends expecting a baby.