Profile for ivyjar > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Course of Love
The Course of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written book, 21 Sept. 2017
A beautifully written book. I bought it on a whim and so pleased that I did. If you're interested in how relationships work then this is for you. Haven't given 5 stars for a long time!

The Friend
The Friend

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have read books by this author before and always enjoyed them. This was no exception, 5 Sept. 2017
This review is from: The Friend (Kindle Edition)
I have read books by this author before and always enjoyed them. This was no exception. I found the characters interesting and well written. Perhaps the story pushed the boundaries of credibility some of the time, but I read to the end with enthusiasm. I certainly didn't guess the ending as others have done.

Lost For Words: If you loved THE KEEPER OF LOST THINGS, you'll love this
Lost For Words: If you loved THE KEEPER OF LOST THINGS, you'll love this

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was brilliant in parts, 8 Aug. 2017
I thought this was brilliant in parts, but just too worthy and self indulgent in others. Would recommend as something a bit different and I was happy to keep going to the end which is more than I can say for others I've bought recently.

The Silent Wife: A gripping emotional page turner with a twist that will take your breath away

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually enjoyed this book - my only problem was that the ..., 8 Aug. 2017
Actually enjoyed this book - my only problem was that the characters were perhaps a little too caricature. Once we learned about each one they didn't show any deviation from what we knew about them. It was a good read, although more a family saga than emotional page turner, and I think most people will not be surprised at the ending.

Flings and Arrows
Flings and Arrows

3.0 out of 5 stars but just too many coincidences for me - almost like a Brian Rix farce (for those of you old ..., 18 July 2017
This review is from: Flings and Arrows (Kindle Edition)
This was OK, but just too many coincidences for me - almost like a Brian Rix farce (for those of you old enough!). Maybe written for a younger audience.

Two Fridays in April: From the Number One Bestselling Author
Two Fridays in April: From the Number One Bestselling Author

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 July 2017
An enjoyable read with good characters. Would recommend

My Everything: the uplifting #1 bestseller
My Everything: the uplifting #1 bestseller

3.0 out of 5 stars This was a good idea for a story and an easy read, 24 May 2017
This was a good idea for a story and an easy read, but from about halfway through I was skipping through as there seemed too much padding for me. Would certainly give the author another try though.

The Keeper of Lost Things: The feel-good novel of the year
The Keeper of Lost Things: The feel-good novel of the year

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 10 May 2017
This was well written and I was surprised to see it was a first novel. I thought the story was a little different, perhaps maybe a few too many neatly tied ends, but the characters were quite well drawn apart from Portia, who I though was like a pantomine villain. I really don't like black and white characters as most people are shades of grey, but Portia certainly was ridiculously awful. However it didn't ruin my enjoyment of the book and well done to the author.

Reebok Classic Leather, Women Training Running Shoes, Beige (Ecru/Navy), 6 UK (39 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as always, 7 May 2017
I've had these before and worn them until they collapse several years later. Its great to have a new pair!

Macu-SAVE Eye Supplement for Macular Health with Meso-Zeaxanthin/Lutein and Zeaxanthin - Pack of 90 Capsules
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2017
Seem to be fine and cheaper than the other one available so will keep buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13