Profile for Mrs. Wendy Hope > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Cricut Trimmer Replacement Blades
Cricut Trimmer Replacement Blades

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted., 14 July 2016
I've been looking for these for a long time and was so pleased to be able to order them. However, they are scoring blades. I wanted cutting blades. I don't think the description was accurate.as it just says replacement blades. I wouldn't have bought them if I'd known they were scoring blades.

Wimbledon: The Official History : New Edition
Wimbledon: The Official History : New Edition
by John Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book about Wimbledon!, 20 Aug. 2015
I have always loved Wimbledon and thought this would be a good book for me and I was right! It will keep me amused for a long time as it gives the history of Wimbledon from the start to present day with lots of photos of the tennis players and facts and figures. Very interesting and a must for Wimbledon addicts.

Gardman Wild Bird Heavy Duty Seed Feeder
Gardman Wild Bird Heavy Duty Seed Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very sturdy item! Hopefully the squirrels won't destroy it as ..., 28 Feb. 2015
Very very sturdy item! Hopefully the squirrels won't destroy it as they have done to previous bird feeders I have bought. Very easy to fill and the birds started feeding from them within minutes! Excellent product! Excellent customer service also!

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [DVD] [1981]
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ Simon Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this series when it was first shown on the ..., 23 Aug. 2014
I loved this series when it was first shown on the TV and had to buy it in the DVD version. I had forgotten how funny, silly and original it is! Nothing objectionable about it.

A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops, 100 ml
A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops, 100 ml
Offered by Healthypeach

5.0 out of 5 stars Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100ml, 28 Feb. 2014
I usually suffer from colds and 'flu over the winter months and was told that echinacea helps to reduce the chances of getting colds and 'flu. I start taking echinacea in October and so far haven't had a bad cold in winter since this. Very good product.

Aluma Aluminium Silver Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking
Aluma Aluminium Silver Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking
Offered by UTTAMJI

5.0 out of 5 stars Credit card holder, 7 Nov. 2013
I had recently seen this item in a daily paper which was a lot cheaper. I almost bought it through that paper. I am glad I didn't! This item is very good and I hope it does what it claims to do,

BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Bayliss hair dryr, 1 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. It does all that she wants of it. Would recommend it.

Pina Colada Cocktail Glass 13oz / 375ml | Poco Grande Glass, Stemmed Cocktail Glass, Tulip Beer Goblet
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Pina Colada Cocktail Glasses, 12 Feb. 2013
These are great classic cocktail glasses! Perfect for long cool cocktails/ I haven't used them much but they are perfect.

Moves Like Jagger (Feat. Christina Aguilera)
Moves Like Jagger (Feat. Christina Aguilera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5, 12 Feb. 2013
I love this song but didn't want to buy a whole cd as I didn't know if I would like any other tracks on it.

Stand By Me
Stand By Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand by me by Prince Royce, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Stand By Me (MP3 Download)
This is a great version of an old classic. I love this style of music as it is a Latin version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10