Profile for T. J. Smtih > Reviews

130cm Large Wooden Trough Planter
Offered by UK Garden Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Plant trough., 2 May 2016
This review is from: 130cm Large Wooden Trough Planter
Came in about two days of ordering. Very sturdy & attractive. It is as described. It comes assembled. Nailed rather than screwed. Fine.

Good News Bible: with additional resources
Good News Bible: with additional resources

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bible, 17 Mar. 2016
I've used the GNB since ift was fist published in full around 1976. It's great for personal reading and reading aloud. The footnotes and paragraph headings are scholarly and useful. Brilliant.

Unimet Battery-Operated Screwdriver
Unimet Battery-Operated Screwdriver
Offered by MCDNgoods

5.0 out of 5 stars A good driver, 17 Feb. 2016
Really cheap; Good for a part time DIY person not a pro. Need to buy rechargeable batteries and charger. This was cheap a wilkinsons. Batteries supplied were not rechargeable, but they lasted the who time I put lots of screws in a piece of new furniture... I mean abut 30.

Microwave Oven Chip, Pizza, Bacon, Meat, Fish, Scampi and Chicken Cooker
Microwave Oven Chip, Pizza, Bacon, Meat, Fish, Scampi and Chicken Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chip cooker, 17 Feb. 2016
Works as said. Very good. Only tried chips so far.

CASIO Analogue Watch Black MQ-24-7BLL
CASIO Analogue Watch Black MQ-24-7BLL
Offered by BubblePros Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars a good time., 17 Feb. 2016
Neat and very light small watch. Either for men or women. Perfect time. Cheap.

HOLY BIBLE
HOLY BIBLE

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong order of Bible, 17 Feb. 2016
This review is from: HOLY BIBLE (Kindle Edition)
I do not hate the Bible, but I do hate the fact that I definitely ordered the GOOD NEWS BIBLE 99p as listed. I did this very carefully indeed and then found that I had been sent the wrong Bible. I did not even click "buy now". I immediately tried to go onto Amazon in order to cancel the order but there was not way to do this with a Kindle version. Can't even contact Amazon over this. Perhaps they'll read this and get in touch with me! Ho ho!

USB 2.0 A Plug to A Socket Extension Cable Hi Speed 1.8M
USB 2.0 A Plug to A Socket Extension Cable Hi Speed 1.8M
Offered by XY Store

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Extension Lead, 19 Nov. 2015
Very cheap in deed and fine for me needs. Good length too. Terry Smith

H&S® Reading Rest Cookbook Cook Book Holder Stand Bookrest
H&S® Reading Rest Cookbook Cook Book Holder Stand Bookrest
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My eyes aren't too good at the moment and to have a book constantly ..., 16 Nov. 2015
Exactly as described. This was, I think, the cheapest of this kind of thing, and having used it for a week I couldn't think of any way of improving it. It is very strong and compact, and the two adjustable bits at the bottom efficiently deep pages in place. My eyes aren't too good at the moment and to have a book constantly at the right angle and height is just what I need. I adjust the actual height sometimes by standing it on a thick book; but I'm tall and my desk is a bit low anyway. I use this in conjunction with a cheap led table light which I have just bought too.

Terry Smith.

New Black & Stainless Steel 5 Tier Shoe Boots Organiser Rack
New Black & Stainless Steel 5 Tier Shoe Boots Organiser Rack
Offered by Multibargains LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOE RACK, 2 Aug. 2015
Next day deliver almost. Very cheap. Good value. You only need two metal bars per shelf. Some might think it a bit flimsy, but I put it in my wardrobe and can store 15 pairs of size elevens. My wife is very pleased as my shoes have just been thrown in and left as a pile for years!!

Siena Garden Almeria 673122 Set of 2 Folding Chairs and 1 Table Acacia Wood
Siena Garden Almeria 673122 Set of 2 Folding Chairs and 1 Table Acacia Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars FOLDING TABLE /CHAIRS, 8 July 2015
Arrived within a few days. Excellent quality and value. They look good, nice wood, and have removable/zipped upholstery. Very comfortable. Just right for our small kitchen which isn't big enough to have table and chairs up all the time. Can put them up in seconds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5