Profile for Redfinnsdad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dawn of the Dumb: Dispatches from the Idiotic Frontline
Dawn of the Dumb: Dispatches from the Idiotic Frontline

1.0 out of 5 stars I was the dumb one., 6 Jan. 2013
I have never read any of Charlie Brooker's columns, maybe if I had I would not have bought this book. Since this is a Kindle version it is no good even for propping up a wobbly table leg which might have redeemed a paperback. Now how do I delete this from my library? I never want to see it again.

The Kate Jones Thriller Series, Vol. 1: Bad Spirits, Dead of Winter, Death Rites, Touring for Death (Kate Jones Thriller Box Set)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 6 Jan. 2013
I liked this book - what more can I say? I chose it because of the price and have not been disappointed. A great way to while away a few hours and relax.

Z294
Z294

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete set and a good read., 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Z294 (Kindle Edition)
I accepted Amazon's recommendation for this book and was not disappointed. If you have read any of Matt Cooper's exploits from Bill Bernico before the series follows the same style. I recommend this book rather than individual stories as the chronological events help to tie the series together.

The Lewis Man: Book Two of the Lewis Trilogy
The Lewis Man: Book Two of the Lewis Trilogy

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 6 Jan. 2013
This is the first Peter May book I have read and have not been disappointed. The plot has a number of twists which intentionally throw you off the scent. A very good read. I accepted Amazon's recommendation.

The First Mystery MEGAPACK ®: 25 Modern and Classic Mystery Stories
The First Mystery MEGAPACK ®: 25 Modern and Classic Mystery Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable read., 6 Jan. 2013
A different writing style from that I am used to, which took a while. The stories all have a bit of a twist and some twists you can see coming from miles away, but a reasonable read anyway especially for the price. Which is why I chose this book.

Samsung AD-9019S Laptop AC Adapter Charger Power Supply PSU AD-9019S
Samsung AD-9019S Laptop AC Adapter Charger Power Supply PSU AD-9019S

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for Samsung RF511 laptop PSU., 6 Jan. 2013
I had to buy a new laptop PSU as new puppy modified the output lead on the old one. This is a perfect replacement and does the job just as good as the original. Delivery was speedy and item arrived lots before the estimated delivery date. I recommend this purchase if you have the Samsung RF511 laptop.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 19 Nov. 2010
This is a nicely made black leather cover which of course fits my Kindle like a glove. It has a special docking mechanism which as far as I am aware is unique to the Kindle but means that it is not at all possible for the Kindle to drop out of the centre if you happen to pick it up awkwardly. The cover is not a soft leather so will provide for quite a bit of protection. When employed using the cover the entire package is about 3 times thicker than the original Kindle. I don't intend to find out whether it will provide enough protection against accidentally standing on my Kindle, but if you wish to try it out on your own Kindle please feel free but don't say I didn't warn you.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box., 27 April 2009
This bike does exactly what it says on the box. Great for the price. Why not 5 stars? - could do with folding (or removable) pedals, and gearing seems low but then I haven't been on a bike for years (until now).Do I regret buying this bike - Not at all it's great and I may even buy another for SWMBO.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 9:38 AM GMT