Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Petros > Reviews

Content by Petros

Petros

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Rocks Red 5 Super Fruits Squash 740 ml (Pack of 6)
Rocks Red 5 Super Fruits Squash 740 ml (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 fruits?? Are you sure??, 13 July 2016
Not very high in flavour. Just sugary water. No matter how much syrup you put in the flavour doesn't improve. This is their worst product I feel.

Salter BW02763G Marble Collection  24 cm Grey Frying Pan
Salter BW02763G Marble Collection 24 cm Grey Frying Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Non stick AND pretty!, 30 Mar. 2016
I was skeptical at first but not any more!! The best non-stick pan I've ever used. No nasty chemicals; I'm a happy cook!

Talk of the Toun
Talk of the Toun
by Helen MacKinven

5.0 out of 5 stars Such A Delightful Read!, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Talk of the Toun (Paperback)
written by Avalina Kreska:

Such a joy to read, transporting me back to the 80's (and I so wanted to leave that era firmly behind!) sharing similar 'cringeworthy' memories alongside the two main teenage characters. Deceit and disappointment is artfully woven by Helen, the characters utterly believable and the struggles of growing up in an estate is betrayed with such a frankness it's painful - delightfully painful. Helen writes with a wit it will have you snorting from both nostrils (so don't read it when drinking coffee). The accurate 'Catholic' memories brings a dark but utterly entertaining side to the tale - you won't want to put it down - she's a hell of a talented writer.

Smart Watch DZ09 Watch Phone Support Facebook Twitter with Bluetooth 3.0 NFC With Smart Wrist Watch Wrap Phone Sport Bracelet With Camera Touch Screen For Apple/iOS, Samsung /Android, HTC, Supports SMI/TF Smartphones (Black)
Offered by Vosmep

3.0 out of 5 stars ... to get things to sync with Android - app pretty useless. FM Radio asks you to plug in ..., 6 Feb. 2016
Very difficult to get things to sync with Android - app pretty useless. FM Radio asks you to plug in headphone - one problem, no headphone socket!!? Apps work alright and phone seems​ ok (on Vodaphone at least) - other that the lack of instructions, and lousy software it's a solid little watch - ok if you don't have high expectations.

Cottage Delight Mexican Chilli Soup 320 g (Pack of 2)
Cottage Delight Mexican Chilli Soup 320 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than a soup!, 14 Jan. 2016
Makes a tasty and filling soup - I added chorizo sausage but I don't think I needed to. I would suggest adding more water than they suggest otherwise the rice doesn't cook in 1/2 hour with the stock being too thick. Looking forward to trying the Tuscany soup too. I'm allergic to MSG and I can assure you that this doesn't have any hidden MSG product in it! So hurrah! (I hope Cottage Delight never go down the MSG route to cost cut - so many companies start out with a good product).

3663 Sweet Pickled Onions 2.25kg
3663 Sweet Pickled Onions 2.25kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Not le Crunch!, 14 Jan. 2016
I have bought one jar before but the last jar I purchased was not the same, the onions were slightly soft - le crunch they were not!

Bio Walnut Bark Fresh  Lift Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner For Fine and Thinning Hair
Bio Walnut Bark Fresh Lift Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner For Fine and Thinning Hair
Offered by Conchshell

5.0 out of 5 stars Walnuts on the brain, 30 Dec. 2015
Wonderful shampoo, it does exactly what it says on the bottle! It gives body and wonderful luster to my hair, and with the addition of walnut extract, I do believe it is gently darkening my hair too which is just fine (I've got some grey hairs coming through). It doesn't dry out the hair either. I have tried other shampoos from the same company but this one suits me the best. Just out of interest, I have medium greasy hair.

3663 Pickled Sliced Beetroot 2.25KG
3663 Pickled Sliced Beetroot 2.25KG

5.0 out of 5 stars Bee'troot' to me!, 29 Dec. 2015
Nice soft beetroot, good value for money. I feel these days that acetic acid is more prominent in pickles but this is true for even the well known top brands products - so this value beetroot is no different in tasting more acidic.

Pearls of Samarkand Organic Black Sesame Seeds 330 g (Pack of 6)
Pearls of Samarkand Organic Black Sesame Seeds 330 g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck!, 21 Nov. 2015
I might be wrong, maybe these seeds are supposed to taste of nothing but I was disappointed, I'm not sure what to do with all these packs - give them to the birds I guess. I was longing for the taste of sesame but was sorely disappointed - I have heard of some companies painting sesame seeds with ink - but I can't be sure that this is the same. Maybe someone can enlighten me about these black sesame seeds, either way, tasting of nothing does nothing for me.

Monin Premium Mango Syrup 700 ml
Monin Premium Mango Syrup 700 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Mango Smoothies, 11 Nov. 2015
I use it to make mango smoothies.

Frozen mango chunks, defrost, add Mango Monin syrup to taste and milk, blitz in blender - delicious mango smoothies!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19