Profile for H. Kill > Reviews

Content by H. Kill

H. Kill (Leamington Spa, UK)

Shot and a Ghost: a year in the brutal world of professional squash
Shot and a Ghost: a year in the brutal world of professional squash

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it, it is worth it., 12 May 2012
it is fascinating how you can travel through time and still not get lost in the process of thought of the writer.
James is a very good player, but is also a very good writer.

Sony Cybershot DSCW210S Camera - Silver  (12.1MP, 4x optical zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Sony Cybershot DSCW210S Camera - Silver (12.1MP, 4x optical zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pictures, 16 April 2010
I'm not a professional photographer, so, the pictures I take with it look very nice. I'm happy.

Sony Wireless Headset (PS3)
Sony Wireless Headset (PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work the way I wanted, 16 April 2010
It works with my mobile phone, with my computer and I can even sinc it with the PS3, but I couldn't use it in the game. I may be doing something wrong, but didn't have more time to play, so never tried again.
I should be fun, but I can't tell yet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2010 6:34 PM BST

Canon PIXMA MP620 Printer
Canon PIXMA MP620 Printer

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost impossible to find ink for it, 16 April 2010
The printer is neat. Easy to install and works well.
We came to replace cartridges and it was very hard to find replacements. That was disappointing. So, when I found it I bought 2 sets and the price, as you would think, was the most expensive cartridges in the shops.
I would recommend you to buy something else.

TomTom GO 720 Satellite Navigation
TomTom GO 720 Satellite Navigation

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well abroad, 16 April 2010
I bought it to be used in another country. It was a gift. I installed the map and it works just as in UK. So, it is fine by me.

Clarkson - Duel [DVD]
Clarkson - Duel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 16 April 2010
This review is from: Clarkson - Duel [DVD] (DVD)
I bought it as a gift to my brother. We watched together and the DVD is very nice. I like top gear, so, I liked the DVD.
Arrived within the estimated time. I recommend.

TomTom ONE XL Satellite Navigation System with Case, RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver and European Maps

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 16 April 2010
Arrived within the estimated time. It was a birthday present and the receiver was very pleased and hasn't complained since.

Head i.110 - Squash Racket
Head i.110 - Squash Racket
Offered by Millets Sport

4.0 out of 5 stars String broke in the first game, 16 April 2010
The product looks nice, is very light and I liked a lot, the only problem is that the string broke in the first game. Head has a replacement policy when this happens, but I decided to spend £20 more to put my own strings. I wouldn't recommend you to buy based on my experience, but a friend of mine bought it the same day, it took longer to be delivered, but it hasn't broken yet. So, I guess it was just bad luck.
The shop delivered mine very quickly, so I was very pleased with it. My friend contacted by email about my broken string and they were very helpful.

Wilson Advantage Six Racket Bag
Wilson Advantage Six Racket Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 16 April 2010
The product is as expected. I can fit all my squash, badminton and tennis rackets.
It took some time to deliver, but it was in line with what the shop was saying. It is a big item so I expected the delivery to be slow.
Item looks nice.

Dunlop 3 Pack Squash Balls Double Yellow Pro
Dunlop 3 Pack Squash Balls Double Yellow Pro
Offered by Racketworld

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 16 April 2010
The product is as expected. Very good.
The shop delivered it very fast and sent a gift mug. I liked it a lot.