Profile for Janet Allsop > Reviews

Content by Janet Allsop

Janet Allsop

Page: 1 | 2
SOOKOO Aluminum RFID Blocking Credit Card Holder for Men Women - Aluminum Wallets - Cool Slim Metal Business Card Case (Color 07)
Offered by Momodarling

5.0 out of 5 stars After a scammer tried to use my debit card through ..., 23 July 2017
After a scammer tried to use my debit card through a leather purse in a leather bag, I decided to buy this attractive little wallet. So far so good

The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lIfe of A J Fikry is one of the best books I've read recently, 6 July 2015
The Storied lIfe of A J Fikry is one of the best books I've read recently. A real page turner.

The Finkler Question
The Finkler Question

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Jun. 2015
This book was recommended by my book club. I am struggling with it. It is certainly no page turner.

14th Deadly Sin: (Women's Murder Club 14) (Women's Murder Club)
14th Deadly Sin: (Women's Murder Club 14) (Women's Murder Club)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, well worth the waiting for, 25 Mar. 2015
Brilliant book,well worth the waiting for.

Banksy Out of Bed Rat Cushion Lap Tray
Banksy Out of Bed Rat Cushion Lap Tray
Offered by KICO Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Feb. 2015
The design makes me smile whenever I look at it.

All in One Basket: Nest Eggs by
All in One Basket: Nest Eggs by

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Feb. 2015
Absolutely loved it.

Sikkens Cetol HLS Plus, 2.5L Dark Oak
Sikkens Cetol HLS Plus, 2.5L Dark Oak
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on the tin and months after it looks as good as the day it was applied, 19 Dec. 2014
It does what it says on the tin and months after it looks as good as the day it was applied.

Fat Chance
Fat Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Fat Chance (Kindle Edition)
A brilliantly funny book for anyone who has ever tried to lose weight.

The Chateau on the Lake
The Chateau on the Lake

5.0 out of 5 stars Since becoming a fan of Charlotte Betts, I have ..., 26 Nov. 2014
Since becoming a fan of Charlotte Betts, I have long awaited her latest novel The Chateau on the Lake, and it was well worth the wait. Set predominately in France at the time of the Revolution which saw the beheading of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, this is a very compelling read.

Hunter Classic Boot Unisex Adult Travel Accessory Dark Olive/Purple One Size
Hunter Classic Boot Unisex Adult Travel Accessory Dark Olive/Purple One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colour, 7 Oct. 2014
My boots fit just as I expected they would. I love the colour, purple, I know which boots are in which bag. I now have brown, purple, green and blue for wellies and knee length leather boots. I can tell my bag from my other half's.

Page: 1 | 2