Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Genuine ROCK Royce Ultra Slim Hybrid Shockproof iPhone SE 5 5S Case Cover - Gold
Offered by Maikai Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 14 Feb. 2016
Great quality phone case. Super fast delivery and really good price. Top marks all round.
[...]

Carissima Gold 9 ct Yellow Gold with Open Heart Drop Charm Bracelet of Length 18 cm/7 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!, 14 Dec. 2015
When something seems too good to be true it's because it usually is. With the exception of this item. Absolutely Stunning! Super Fast Delivery! And an Amazing Price!
If I could give more stars then I would. Brilliant!
[...]

See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
by Katie Daynes
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!! Something to write home about., 17 April 2015
I'm so glad I read this to my son, he was totally engrossed all the way through and it even managed to teach us BOTH a thing or 2 about the body. But if you like this sort of thing then you have to take a look at 'Scabs: Picking Apart The Facts', the name speaks for itself but it's done in a way that even I've never seen before. We loved them both!

KS2 Science Study Book (for the New Curriculum)
KS2 Science Study Book (for the New Curriculum)
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good resource for kids, 17 April 2015
But if you want your kids to enjoy learning science, then you've got to take a look at 'Scabs: Picking Apart The Facts'. Its awesome and you get to learn about something pretty cool too.....tthe title speaks for itself.

KS3 Science Study Guide (with online edition) - Higher: Revision Guide - Levels 5-7 (Revision Guides)
by Paddy Gannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Not As Entertaining as 'Scabs', 17 April 2015
Really good book for kids to learn a bit of science with. Not as entertaining as 'Scabs: Picking Apart The Facts' which, by the way is AWESOME, especially if your kid likes gross science, but its still very good
Comment Comment | Permalink

Little One : Time to Sleep (Bedtime Picture Books for Children)
Little One : Time to Sleep (Bedtime Picture Books for Children)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it., 2 Jan. 2014
My daughter absolutely loves this books. The illustrations are gorgeous and the whole thing was put together really well. 10/10
--reviewed by Daniel Butler-author of The Multi-Coloured Magic.

The Hungry Toilet
The Hungry Toilet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great attempt, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Hungry Toilet (Kindle Edition)
I liked this story and so did my kids, the illustrations were well done and the story was entertaining throughout.
I think the author could do with a few pointers on rhyme and flow though, (which I'd be more than happy to give) just for the purpose of making it an easier, more enjoyable read. All in all I give it a thumbs up.
--reviewed by Daniel Butler-author of The Multi-Coloured Magic

PS 13: A Collection of Scary Stories for Children
PS 13: A Collection of Scary Stories for Children
by Peter J. Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY good., 21 Dec. 2013
Oh wow, I was really impressed with this book. I started reading a few of the stories to my nephew the other day, and found myself very much engrossed in plot lines. This is really well written and pretty scary too. 10/10.
--Reviewed by Daniel Dean Butler-Author of The Multi-Coloured Magic

Cobweb Capers
Cobweb Capers
by Dr J E McGee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story., 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cobweb Capers (Paperback)
I really liked this story, and so did my kids which is handy seeing as I bought it for them. The illustrations are quite simple, but still beautiful none the less. I'd definitely recommend this book to a friend, in fact, I already have. Great Job. --Reviewed by Daniel Dean Butler-Author of The Multi-Coloured Magic.

Grimm's Fairy Tales: Complete and Illustrated
Grimm's Fairy Tales: Complete and Illustrated

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Dec. 2013
This was an absolute pleasure to read, I loved it. There's nothing better than a good fairy tale and to have them all in one place makes this book a must have for any kid. --Reviewed by Daniel Dean Butler-Author of The Multi-Coloured Magic.

Page: 1 | 2