Profile for Pattycake > Reviews

Content by Pattycake

Pattycake (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
eBuyGB Folding Cooler Bag - Lunch Food Storage Cool Work School (Green)
eBuyGB Folding Cooler Bag - Lunch Food Storage Cool Work School (Green)
Offered by eBuyGB

2.0 out of 5 stars FLIMSY, 26 Nov. 2013
I bought one for a friend. Disappointed at how flimsy it is. The zip........... is very bad indeed! Had to really struggle to make it work the first time and dare not open the zip fully in case it refuses work entirely. Zip problem is because the stitching covers the zip and it cannot be aligned correctly. Pretty colour. Definitely NOT worth the money. I have seen even cheaper ones which are much better.

Salter Milk Frother
Salter Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Mar. 2013
The first frother was replaced. The second works perfectly if it is used correctly - just whisk the top of the milk!!! Excellent value. It is however, very difficult to put the two halves together correctly; simply does not slip easily into place.

The Comfort Of Strangers
The Comfort Of Strangers

5.0 out of 5 stars ''', 28 Sept. 2012
This review must contain at least twenty (20) words about the product. Not interested in giving a review and wish I could delete my order list from this site!

Delphi Complete Works of James Joyce (Illustrated)
Delphi Complete Works of James Joyce (Illustrated)

4.0 out of 5 stars .., 28 Sept. 2012

The Black Book
The Black Book

4.0 out of 5 stars .., 28 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Black Book (Kindle Edition)

The Thyroid Diet: Manage Your Metabolism for Lasting Weight Loss
The Thyroid Diet: Manage Your Metabolism for Lasting Weight Loss

1.0 out of 5 stars ., 28 Sept. 2012

Eight Months on Ghazzah Street
Eight Months on Ghazzah Street

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 28 Sept. 2012

Timex Women's T2H341 Quartz Easy Reader Date Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap

1.0 out of 5 stars .., 28 Sept. 2012

A Comedy of Terrors
A Comedy of Terrors

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FUNNY, 28 Sept. 2012
A really good try at a Terry Pratchett kind of humour. Problem for me was that the writing techniques were repetitive. Same method to promote 'laughs' throughout the entire book. I think it was a very brave effort. I am not a writer so I do not know what the book needed - but I am an avid reader and..... it was not for me!

The Looking Glass War (Coronet Books)
The Looking Glass War (Coronet Books)

4.0 out of 5 stars DELETE, 28 Sept. 2012
I hate that I cannot delete my list of orders!!! There are instructions on how to delete the list........but none of them seem to work?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4