Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now
Profile for Mrs. G. A. Farmer > Reviews

Content by Mrs. G. A. Farmer

Mrs. G. A. Farmer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Sylvanian Families Telephone Box
Sylvanian Families Telephone Box

5.0 out of 5 stars A red phone box in Australia!, 17 July 2014
My granddaughter enjoys using this with her Sylvanian figures. Her mum has explained the concept of the red telephone box to her Australian daughter.

Vitax Orchid Drip Feeders 20 Bottle Value Pack
Vitax Orchid Drip Feeders 20 Bottle Value Pack
Offered by armchairgardener

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep coming back for more!, 17 July 2014
As I keep returning to buy/replace my several previous purchases of this product I think that you should assume, correctly that I am satisfied with this product once again!

Bright Starts Activity Balls
Bright Starts Activity Balls

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
Seemed like a good idea at the time. The age range for these balls is very dependant on the child's experience. Once the babe is walking they definitely loose any appeal. The package arrived promptly and in good order. Not something I would recommend.

Kipling Women's City Pack B Backpack K1214710P Cardinal Red
Kipling Women's City Pack B Backpack K1214710P Cardinal Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 May 2014
Just love the colour! Arrived promptly, well packaged as advertised. This is ideal for all the bits and pieces I need for weekly travel and for forthcoming airline trip.

Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse, Cardinal Red PA, K12332A97
Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse, Cardinal Red PA, K12332A97

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 21 May 2014
Arrived very promptly, well packaged. Roomy, easy to access and even holds my phone when I just need to pop out with 'just a purse'

Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope Book 6)
Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific story, 22 Feb. 2014
A real page turner. Interesting setting and background. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Highly recommended for all Ann Cleeves and Vera fans.

Railway to the Grave (The Railway Detective Series Book 7)
Railway to the Grave (The Railway Detective Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best one of the series so far...., 11 Feb. 2014
A real page turner with an unexpected twist and ending. A great read with some interesting characters along with a dash of humour and a well developed plot.

The Railway Viaduct (The Railway Detective Series Book 3)
The Railway Viaduct (The Railway Detective Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read..., 4 Jan. 2014
I have read this story in one day recovering from seasonal illness. I'm sorry it's finished. The characters are well drawn and developed through this and previous volumes of the railway detective. I look forward to reading the next story in the series.

Elegy for Eddie (Maisie Dobbs Mysteries Series Book 9)
Elegy for Eddie (Maisie Dobbs Mysteries Series Book 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting and rather unexpected Maisie Dobbs book, 24 Dec. 2013
I did enjoy this book but found it very different and rather unexpected in places. I find Ms Winspear's philosophy, understanding of mental health and attention to detail all very creditable so I have given it four stars. The story line felt a little fuzzy but I guess it does reflect the mood of the time.

A Lesson in Dying (Inspector Ramsay Series Book 1)
A Lesson in Dying (Inspector Ramsay Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars an okay read, 5 Dec. 2013
This was an okay read but the plot and characters were not as we'll drawn as Ann Cleaves later books. Inspector Ramsay is not a very sympathetic character. The police team seem rather too realistic judge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12