Profile for Mrs A J Bingham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Accident: A gripping psychological thriller with a shocking twist
The Accident: A gripping psychological thriller with a shocking twist

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 4 Aug. 2015
I enjoyed reading this book, from about half way through I found it difficult to put down. I liked the 2 story approach (but wouldn't want it in every book). Both stories kept interest high and I liked Ssan as the main character.

The Ballroom Café
The Ballroom Café

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 23 July 2015
I enjoyed this book very much. It's a sad story but with characters that seemed real. I will certainly be checking if there is a sequel to the story.

Wilton 12 Icing Bag Ties
Wilton 12 Icing Bag Ties

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 13 July 2015
Excellent little tag for using with disposal and re-useable icing bags.

BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Twin Handset Pack
BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Twin Handset Pack
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection., 13 July 2015
These phones have worked perfectly allowing me to protect my elderly parents from unscrupulous sales people and scammers who have taken advantage of them previously. By programming in all our known numbers and diverting all other calls to answer phone, my parents remain fully contactable by family and friends but protected from those that want to take advantage. If the calls are genuine we can listen to the messages, return the calls and if necessary add the numbers to the call directory. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this phone to others looking to keep elderly friends and relatives safe. We were so impressed we also purchased another set for us to block those annoying cold-calls and automated calls.

The Black Echo (Harry Bosch Book 1)
The Black Echo (Harry Bosch Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 1 Mar. 2015
This was a great book. I connected quickly with Bosch as a character and he was likeable. The story was gripping and well written. It's the first time in a while since I read a book that I couldn't put down - the sign of an excellent writer.

Gone Again
Gone Again

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable book, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Gone Again (Kindle Edition)
I did enjoy this book and the build up to the story. It did however become a little unbelievable as the story progressed to the end. Still enjoyable though - a rating of 3.5 would have been more suited.

Little Miss Complete Collection Box Set by Roger Hargreaves
Little Miss Complete Collection Box Set by Roger Hargreaves
by Roger Hargreaves

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 2 Feb. 2015
Great price for the whole library.

Vinsic Tulip 3200mAh Power Bank, External Mobile Battery Charger Pack 1A for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Devices, Cell Phones (Black)
Offered by Samton Sales

Secrets to Die For (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Secrets to Die For (A Detective Jackson Mystery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Feb. 2015
I've read several of the Detective Jackson books and all are a good safe read. Books that you can put down (so not quite a page-turner) but a good read all the same.

Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 Feb. 2015
Loved this book - a light read but thoroughly enjoyable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5