Profile for K > Reviews

Content by K

K (Belgium)

Page: 1 | 2
YUMBOX Mini Snack Leakproof Snack Box (Cannes Blue)
YUMBOX Mini Snack Leakproof Snack Box (Cannes Blue)
Offered by EatWell-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks fantastic but could be better, 16 Jun. 2017
The box looks amazing, but could be improved - it's hard to clean (hard to explain, but there is a narrow gap on the bottom of the inside container which is impossible to clean - especially in the dishwasher as "dirty" water will enter and can't be cleaned). Also, I personally find the smallest part too small to be useful. Finally, I use it for lunch for my 4 year old and it's already too small (but he is a big eater).
Nevertheless, it does look great and is completely leak-proof, so I suppose everyone should consider what he/she needs.

Contigo Gizmp Flip Water Bottle - Wisteria, 14 oz
Contigo Gizmp Flip Water Bottle - Wisteria, 14 oz
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 16 Jun. 2017
Great bottle, I bought it for my 2 year old and its perfect: it doesn't spill, no leaks - ever, and she can open and close it on her own. Perfect for this age!

Jack Wolfskin Little Joe Children's Rucksack 11 Litres - Unisex, Children's, Rucksack Little Joe, Grapefruit, 32 x 29 x 2 cm, 11 Liter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rucksack, 16 Jun. 2017
This is a great rucksack and my daughter loves it. She is a small 2 year old and uses it for kindergarten - despite it being a bit big, she happily carries it.

The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but we got a faulty clock, 26 May 2015
The product seems to reach the set objective - in a week or two our two year old understood the principle and waited for the sun to come up.
Unfortunately, it seems we however got a faulty item: already in the first two weeks the stars switched off during the night, so the sun didn't come up at all (the first time we thought we might have forgotten to press the button to set it, and started to consciously pay attention, so when it happened again, we understood there is a problem with the clock).
Besides, the clock is slow - adding up to a minute in a few days (something I would do myself, but shouldn't be up to the clock).
Finally, the nap-time function isn't useful for us - our toddler doesn't go to sleep at the same time every day, so it would be much better if you could opt for the sun to come up in 1 or 2 hours, not only at a certain time.

Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct, BLUE
Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct, BLUE
Offered by Compac Industries

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful, 18 Jan. 2014
We bought the toothbrush when our baby got his first tooth (around 6 months) and while he seemed to enjoy it at the beginning, he shows no interest in it any more (and doesn't allow adults to use it on him either).

Totseat The Washable Squashable Highchair - Denim Blue
Totseat The Washable Squashable Highchair - Denim Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought the Totseat to use in restaurants and realized later on that they always have high-chairs. But its great when visiting friends and family without kids or even for use in rented apartments, when you need to feed your baby (or need free hands to eat yourself).
I don't dare to leave my child alone in it (doesn't seem all that safe), but its easy to use and can be folded up really small.

All Belgian Beers
All Belgian Beers
by Jaak Van Damme

4.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive guide, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: All Belgian Beers (Hardcover)
A very comprehensive guide, but I bought it as a gift and I expected a bigger format. Still, it's very thick so still makes quite an impression.

Patterned Cloth Nappy Wet Bags - Set of 3 - Little Boy / Unisex themes
Patterned Cloth Nappy Wet Bags - Set of 3 - Little Boy / Unisex themes
Offered by Three Little Imps

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit small, 18 Jan. 2014
We bought these wet bags for our cloth nappies, but while they look really nice, they are rather small (you can't put in very many used nappies in one).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jan. 2014
We bought this bottle for our exclusively breastfed 8-month old, who had never used a bottle. He took to it immediately, it doesn't spill and due to the transparent spout its really easy to know how much to tilt the bottle.

KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Collapsible Saucepan Steamer Basket, 28 cm (11 inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 18 Jan. 2014
We bought this steamer to steam baby food, but we even use it for ourselves now. Its so much cheaper than a baby-cook and works just fine.

Page: 1 | 2