Profile for Paul Stupple > Reviews

Content by Paul Stupple

Paul Stupple

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
60ml PURE SCREEN CLEANER KIT x2. Contains only Eco-Friendly, Bio Degradable and Hypo Allergenic ingredients. NO alcohol or severe chemicals. Naturally removes all fingerprints, marks and stains from LED, LCD, Plasma TV, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Smartphones, iMac, Laptop, Computers, Touch Screens and CD's to leave them gleaming clean.
Offered by VinylClear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-value, great cleaning., 22 Jun. 2016
For me, the key feature of this little kit is that you can re-fill the bottles. I'm happy using water but really needed a good little sprayer, and now I've got two! The cloths are excellent, but just the same as many other so-called "e-cloths". They are, however, nice and big (35-40 cm square) so, unlike some of the tiddly ones you get in kits for cleaning your phone screen, these can cope with laptop and desktop PC screens. Also, since it comes in a ziplock-type bag (not a zip, but you press the sides together to seal it) you can keep the cloths clean between uses.

WOODSIDE LARGE ROUND GARDEN PATIO SET COVER WATERPROOF FURNITURE TABLE CHAIR
WOODSIDE LARGE ROUND GARDEN PATIO SET COVER WATERPROOF FURNITURE TABLE CHAIR
Offered by Outdoor Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful cover, 14 Jun. 2016
A really useful bit of kit. It comes in a surprisingly small packet but easily unfolds to become big enough to cover our table and chairs (our table's 1m 35cm, nearly 4ft 6 diameter). Pretty easy to get it over the table etc and equally easy to fold up again after use (and get it back in its little packet). The only minor quibbles are: one long bit of string would have been better than the tiddly bits included (but I just used different string) and it does look ugly sat there on your patio - I'll have to paint some tropical scenes on it!!

144 Pcs Portable Watchmaker Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Back Case Opener Adjuster Remover Spring Pin Bar

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful bit of kit, 7 Feb. 2016
Loads of useful tools in this kit, and a tidy case to keep it all together. First reaction was to give it 5 stars but I've removed 1 because the watch-back removal thingy is a bit soft - after only 4 uses it's already a bit mangled. I already have a set of tiny screwdrivers - just as well since there are no cross-head screwdrivers in this kit. Also no magnifying glass. Other than that, there's pretty much everything you could want and all at an amazing price.

Pro travel Bum Bag in Black - Hip Pouch Waist Travel Bag
Pro travel Bum Bag in Black - Hip Pouch Waist Travel Bag
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bum bag, 19 Dec. 2015
I'm delighted with this bag. It is bigger than it looks in the photo (main pocket 25cm x 16cm, small pocket 16cm x 13cm) so you can get lots in it, but also, since it squashes flat when empty, it is quite unobtrusive. I use it when I'm running - I can fit my phone, keys, gloves and rain-jacket with no problem, but if I need to put the jacket and gloves on I can quickly tighten the waist band and the bag fits snugly/invisibly under the jacket.

Eddingtons BlackBat
Eddingtons BlackBat
Offered by Toy Zany

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cutter, 3 Dec. 2015
Simple & easy to use. The biscuits didn't get stuck in the cutter and didn't break.

Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 13 M Running Shoes 1101291D420 Obsidian/Brilliant Blue/Dark Navy/White/Black 9.5 UK, 44.5 EU, 10.5 US Regular
Offered by dotsport

5.0 out of 5 stars GTS: The Go-To Shoe, 4 Aug. 2015
Just about the best running shoe I've ever used. Perfect combination of stability and comfort.

Gov'T Mule
Gov'T Mule
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This Mule really kicks, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Gov'T Mule (Audio CD)
I'm amazed that it's taken me this long to 'discover' Gov't Mule. What an ace band they are! On this, their first CD, they hit the ground running. Great musicianship from all 3 members with a superb guitar tone from Warren Haynes. I had read of their admiration for the 'power trios' of the late 60s but they are much more than just a re-creation of that Cream/Hendrix sound. There is a great range of material on this album, every track is a winner.

Actesso Elastic Tri-Weave Wrist Support Splint Brace (Small Left)- Reduces Pain from Carpal Tunnel , Fractures , Sprains or Strains. Medically Approved
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace brace support, 12 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my wife who suffers from something like carpel tunnel syndrome. She tells me it is a wonderful product which very effectively prevents the tingling and numbness that she previously experienced. The splint is very comfortable and the only problem is that the velcro fastening is so secure it is hard taking the splints off!

My Life in Houses
My Life in Houses

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: My Life in Houses (Kindle Edition)
My wife says it was really good (I haven't read it)

Sleep by thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Talk
Sleep by thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Talk
Offered by beflattered

5.0 out of 5 stars A good sleep guaranteed, 19 Jun. 2014
As it says on the box, this works. In fact it works like magic. And the tiny roll-on is great for headaches if you rub it on your temples.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3