Profile for woowoo > Reviews

MGA Little Tikes 32 cm Dump Truck
MGA Little Tikes 32 cm Dump Truck
Offered by Unity Goods

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be recalled, 1 Oct. 2016
My 3 year old is in A&E as I write this! The back of the truck's loading tray's has no locking mechanism and the pivot point is placed perfectly so it flips up as the child pushes it. It has happened several times in the past with light bumps here and there tonight he fell onto the the side of it badly hurting his arm. It should be recalled. Will be emailing little tikes to say so.

The Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep: A New Way of Getting Children to Sleep by Carl-Johan Forssén Ehrlin (2015-10-22)

5.0 out of 5 stars We really love the CD version of the book, 31 May 2016
We really love the CD version of the book. We have both, but I found it was hypnotising me just telling the story. So I opted for the CD and half way through the second reading (the lady) my toddler will be asleep. I do put the CD on whilst he is getting ready for bed and also during the stories that I read him, just btw.

LeapFrog LeapReader/Tag Junior Book: Disney-Pixar Cars 2 World Adventure
LeapFrog LeapReader/Tag Junior Book: Disney-Pixar Cars 2 World Adventure
Offered by Gateway Gaming

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really much going on in this book (only one ..., 31 May 2016
Not really much going on in this book (only one word on about 5 pages and 2 short paragraphs on two), compared to others in the series.

Smile!: Toothbrushing Made Fun!
Smile!: Toothbrushing Made Fun!
by Kate Lennard

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great! Really catchy, 31 May 2016
My son recites this book and he's only heard it a few times. It's great! Really catchy.

12 Window Walker Bugs
12 Window Walker Bugs
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 31 May 2016
This review is from: 12 Window Walker Bugs (Toy)
Rubbish, waste of money. They stick for the first few times but then get covered by fluff and are useless.

Purple Daisies Foam Bed Guard Bed Rail For Toddler Baby & Children - Long (150cm)
Offered by purple daisies

5.0 out of 5 stars Our near 3 year old never falls out of bed but can easily roll out and come visit us (hmmm, 31 May 2016
I bought these over 18 months ago and they are still going strong. Our near 3 year old never falls out of bed but can easily roll out and come visit us (hmmm!). I would say- don't buy the longer length because it is 2 shorter length with 2 extra bits. However, these can be useful for visiting family.

Slazenger Boyleg Swimsuit Ladies Navy/Teal 14 (L)
Slazenger Boyleg Swimsuit Ladies Navy/Teal 14 (L)
Offered by premiumsport24

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits wonderfully and is really useful for swimming with the kids ..., 31 May 2016
This swim suit is a must buy purchase. It fits wonderfully and is really useful for swimming with the kids and those 'dash out of the house- I haven't waxed/shaved' moments (hahaha who am I kidding- I rarely bother!!!).

PattyBoutik Women's Floral Lace Off Shoulder Top (Black 14)
PattyBoutik Women's Floral Lace Off Shoulder Top (Black 14)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Another really great top from Patty Boutik, 31 May 2016
Another really great top from Patty Boutik. I get loads of compliments and I'm not a stick thin girl, or a demanding compliments kind of girl!

Rosewood Snuggles Reversible Snuggle Tunnel
Rosewood Snuggles Reversible Snuggle Tunnel
Offered by WUNDAPETS

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 31 May 2016
Waste of money. Maybe that's just my experience, but the pets didn't sit in it once.

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Silly Songs)
Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Silly Songs)
by CRS Records
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 May 2016
This is a fantastic car CD. A real sing-along car full of fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6