Profile for Tracey Red Ninja > Reviews

Tracey Red Ninja

The Very Best Of Gloria Estefan [English Version]
The Very Best Of Gloria Estefan [English Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 10 Feb. 2014
I bought this cd for myself , its fab, brings back lots of memories, good to iron to on a Sunday

Animarks Animal Bookmarks 'Dusty Dog'
Animarks Animal Bookmarks 'Dusty Dog'

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas prezzie, 10 Feb. 2014
Bought this for My friend loves Dusty Dog, I couldn't believe it when i found it on her wish list,

Furby Party Rockers Purple Interactive Soft Toy
Furby Party Rockers Purple Interactive Soft Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 10 Feb. 2014
My daughter was mad for this furby, only problem is you cant command it to shut up, we keep having to take the batteries out

LLS Pure Sambazon Freeze Dried Acai Berry | 2250mg per 3 Cap Serving | 90 Capsules / 1-3 Months Supply | 100% Natural With No Additives | Perfect for Weight Loss, Detox, Energising, Boosting Metabolism, Improving complexion, Reducing Appetite | Produced in the UK Under GMP Certification - "Live Healthy, Love Life!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey fatty bum bum, sweet sugar dumplings, haha now I have your attention read on.............., 10 Feb. 2014
For me, the tablets suppressed my appetite,i am over weight but my energy levels have increased. Both myself and others noticed that my complexion has improved, We are all unique individuals, and results will vary, depending on the effort you put in and the changes you make, to your lifestyle, try it, what have you got to lose apart from fat,
REMEMBER!!!!! Acai Berry capsules are an aid, to ASSIST you, they are NOT a miracle cure for fatties, you have to cut down on stodge n chockies, like I have. Exercise helps, as well, although I have to admit I haven't got round to that yet., but I will. I have lost 3lb on my 1st week, lost 1lb on my 2nd week and 3lb on my third week. If your head is in the healthy zone, you and your heart will benefit.
GOOD LUCK, FAT AND THIN DOESN'T MATTER HEALTHY IS IN!!!!!

3D Crystal iPhone Case for AT&T Verizon Sprint Apple iPhone 4/4S Gold and Black Bow From seven17color
Offered by Goods Online 24/7 (UK SELLER)

5.0 out of 5 stars very classy and pretty, 3 Sept. 2013
My daughter loves this case and I do as well, Hope i can get one for my new phone
stylish case