Profile for R. M. Hall > Reviews

Origami Paper 100 sheet Pantone gift set - Contemporary Colour Collection
Origami Paper 100 sheet Pantone gift set - Contemporary Colour Collection
Offered by Folded Square Origami

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 10 Feb. 2013
This is high quality paper with nice bright colours. A nice range of colours. 10 colours, 10 sheets of each colour. It does measure exactly 15cm each side (I have learnt to check because I have had origami paper from different manufacturers that is off by 1-2mm).

For people new to origami: note that if you want thick paper, then you don't want proper origami paper. Proper origami paper is very thin so that it can be folded nicely, but it is strong enough also to not tear too easily.

Manchester United F.C. Watch Yths Official Merchandise
Manchester United F.C. Watch Yths Official Merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 13 Feb. 2012
I bought this for my nephew for his birthday and he loved it! Also, the velcro strap means it fits different sized children.

Desigual Marisol Straight Women's Jeans Blue 30W
Desigual Marisol Straight Women's Jeans Blue 30W

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome design, 22 Sept. 2011
I love the design on the left hand side. The denim is confortable too. The reason for four stars, not five, is that the pattern is sewn onto the left hand side in such a way that the pockets at the front and back are sewn shut, a slight problem since I like to walk around with my hands in my pockets.

Fornarina Women's Roses Stretch Cotton Sweater Black BIR6559F08200 Large
Fornarina Women's Roses Stretch Cotton Sweater Black BIR6559F08200 Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the shape on me, but nice fabric, 15 July 2011
For my body, the shape doesn't look good. I've tried wearing it a few times and am going to give up and give it to a charity shop.

However, the shape probaby looks great on some people. The fabric is very soft and stretchy and nice, and fairly lightweight for a hoodie (not as lightweight as tshirt fabric, about halfway between normal hoodie fabric and normal tshirt fabric). The lining of the hood is gorgeous and soft and warm. And, amazingly, the hood is really spacious, you can even wear pony tails and still get the hood on properly (I get pissed off how most women's hoodies have hoods to small to be functional).

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons, 15 July 2011
Pros: I like the quality of fabric and quality of paint for the design as well as liking the design itself. Also, the paint hasn't cracked yet (some poor quality paint on other tights cracks the first time you wear it).

Cons: They are too big for me. One size does not fit all!!! I would normally expect to fit into S/M or M sized tights and I think maybe these should be labelled as M/L or L size. They got a bit wrinkled and almost baggy when I first wore them. To prevent this, I need to wear a suspender belt over them to pull the leg parts up higher (which it never occured to me to do first time I wore them).

Pamela Mann Flocked Tights - Red Trailing Flowers
Pamela Mann Flocked Tights - Red Trailing Flowers

3.0 out of 5 stars pros and cons, 15 July 2011

Punkyfish Fish Logo Lace Back Detail Women's Vest Red Large
Punkyfish Fish Logo Lace Back Detail Women's Vest Red Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 May 2011
I love this top! It is such a pretty shade of red, and the lace is pretty, and it is long enough that it completely covers my wobbly belly (necessary if I don't want to frighten innocent passers-by)!

Nike Dri-Fit - Bikini bottom pink rose Size:Medium
Nike Dri-Fit - Bikini bottom pink rose Size:Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 23 May 2011
They are so soft and comfortable. The nike logo makes me look almost like I might be ok at sport too!

Truth Sterling Silver Clear Cz Spacer Charm
Truth Sterling Silver Clear Cz Spacer Charm

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 23 May 2011
It is pretty, what you expect for that price.

My problem with the "Truth" brand is the bracelet has a thing on it so that you can only slide on beads from the "Truth" range or other brand beads that have a very large hole. What I mean is that the "Truth" bracelet has a little bit that sticks out where you thread on the beads, and the "Truth" beads have little grooves in them designed to fit over the sticky-out bit (wish I could think of better words). Anyway, this is a problem with the bracelet, not the beads, and I'm guessing that the beads will fit onto other branded bracelets (unless they have some weird mechanism to prevent that).

Fly London Women's Seven Basketball Shoe Textile Purple P600970007 7 UK
Fly London Women's Seven Basketball Shoe Textile Purple P600970007 7 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks awesome! Quality not so good., 2 Dec. 2010
They look so good! They really look very good, so I like them, but the quality is not very good. After wearing them for just two days, the insoles have holes in them around the heel. Another problem I have, which is just a problem with one of the shoes so it might just be bad luck rather than poor design, is that on my left foot the lace holes (eyelets?) are big and hard and when I walk they get pressed down hard on my toes as I bend my foot, giving me two bruises. Then I can't wear them two days in a row because I need to leave a little time for the bruises to stop feeling raw. But they do look great, so they really are just for looking good and shouldn't be seen as suitable for anything athletic.

Page: 1 | 2