Profile for Ed > Reviews

Content by Ed

Ed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Silentnight Auckland Luxury Double Mattress.
Silentnight Auckland Luxury Double Mattress.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible mattress, 29 Aug. 2017
rock hard, and collapsed after 2 years. Would not buy silent night again

Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Compact Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Compact Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the Epson Perfection V39, I tested these side by side., 14 July 2017
I thought the Canon LiDE 220 was a much better scanner than the epson myself, it was a bit faster and easier to operate. still the epson did a great job of scanning but my money got the Canon and glad I did. They were tested side by side. Both good scanners but Canon has the edge in my opinion.

Epson Perfection V39 Scanner
Epson Perfection V39 Scanner

3.0 out of 5 stars Canon LiDE 220 was a better scanner, tested them side by side, 14 July 2017
thought the Canon LiDE 220 was a much better scanner myself, it was a bit faster and easier to operate. still the epson did a great job of scanning but my money got the Canon and glad I did. They were tested side by side. Both good scanners but Canon has the edge in my opinion.

RSP Ski Profile Bar Ends - Black, 2.86 cm
RSP Ski Profile Bar Ends - Black, 2.86 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Big bar end, great grip, 14 July 2017
This review is from: RSP Ski Profile Bar Ends (Sports)
These are bigger than your average bar ends. They stand out quite a bit on the bike but they are great for digging in and getting up those big climbs. You can also move your hands around on them quite a bit being so large, they are not just a one position bar, I like them.

Sona Fariq
Sona Fariq
Offered by ianscdstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 April 2017
This review is from: Sona Fariq (Audio CD)
incredible album, why isnt this band bigger!!

We Maybe Skinny & Wirey
We Maybe Skinny & Wirey
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 17 April 2017
This review is from: We Maybe Skinny & Wirey (Audio CD)
its raw, love it !

DIGIFLEX HDMI to VGA Cable 1.8 m
DIGIFLEX HDMI to VGA Cable 1.8 m
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!, 19 Feb. 2017
Later discovered the two are incompatible, one is a digital signal the other an analogue. Do not buy, you need one that converts the signal this lead deos nothing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2017 11:15 AM GMT

David Brent: Life on the Road
David Brent: Life on the Road
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless film ! I wanted to love this., 18 Feb. 2017
Why? its just too cringeworthy, David Brent is an arse and we know that, but hes not as bad as this film makes out. It's painful to watch. There are some nice touches towards the end which does try to make up for its short comings, but its too late the film is a disaster if you ask me. Its one of those films I just couldn't watch again. The films story might be a true reflection of Ricky Gervais's live but not that he shouldn't have gone on the road with this band, but that he should not have attempted to make this film.

I like Ricky Gervais /David Brent and the Office is a masterpiece but this film just went too far.

Sekonda Gent's Chronograph 1005 Watch
Sekonda Gent's Chronograph 1005 Watch
Offered by House of Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Jan. 2017
It's a TAG, without the silly price tag. Awesome watch

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!. I wasn't expecting much but these things ..., 3 Jan. 2017
Very disappointed !.

I wasn't expecting much but these things sound terrrible, like an old long wave radio. The build quality is good a bit like bose but the sound really lets them down.

I bought for a cheap set I could listen to audio books and podcasts with so I dont need anything too dynamic, but for 18 pounds what I paid you could do a lot better. I can't keep them. If they're sound was better then yes but these are rubbish.

Quality and build gets 5 stars it a shame they sound so bad. Love the wireless design and build but 2 stars overall.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2017 3:19 PM GMT