Profile for Gonçalo Figueira > Reviews

Infacol Colic Treatment 50ML
Infacol Colic Treatment 50ML
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Product okay but package...., 22 July 2016
The product it's okay but the package was inadequate and the product package arrived severly damaged...

DN-TECHNOLOGY® New Black High Quality Heavy Duty Builder case Kid's iPad case for Apple iPad 2/3/4 With Stylus (If You Have Kids Who Play With Your iPad This is A Perfect Match For The Safety Of Your iPad)
Offered by DN-Technology

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 30 Dec. 2014
The product is good and very effective protecting the ipad however the stand is not very trustworthy so I don't use at all. Very good relation price/quality, I highly recommend it.

Canon EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera (inc. 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit) - (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars I returned this prodcut because I made an update!, 22 Aug. 2013
I know this product which it's great and at this price I think It's a very good option! I only returned this prodcut because I made an update to 700d which it's better!

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge space and extremely fast!, 22 Aug. 2013
You'll find such a huge space using this card that you forgot the need of download data for another place. It's extremely fast recording and searching data practically no waiting time accesing it! I use it with my dslr camera and I totally recommend it of this purpose!

Topcom WG-2490 2200 Baby Scales Digital Large Size
Topcom WG-2490 2200 Baby Scales Digital Large Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Good relation Quality/Price!, 22 Aug. 2013
Good relation Quality/Price! It would be better greater precision, one decimal more but for the price it's fine and omplishes the goal perfectly, you don't need more than this. It's very easy to work with and cleaning it it's very simple either, I definitely recommend it.

Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces
Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies 74 Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price!, 22 Aug. 2013
Good product for the price! However I would like them more if they could be more soft. This size which is indicated for newborns it would be nice something more smooth.

Renata 377 SR626SW 1.55v Silver Oxide Watch battery
Renata 377 SR626SW 1.55v Silver Oxide Watch battery
Offered by Lowry Jewellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery as I've looking for!, 22 Aug. 2013
Battery as I've looking for! There is not much more to say about a cell... Fully charged, in good conditions and working!

AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories - Black
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great relation Quality/Price, 22 Aug. 2013
The best relation Quality/Price I've ever found! Very good quality, great proteccion and lot's od space and optimal storage. It's amazing how Amazon have such a good product for this price facinf the competitors. You should try it you will not regret!