Profile for "j2003j" > Reviews

Never Take Friendship Personal
Never Take Friendship Personal
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Anberlin!, 18 Aug. 2005
Well what can I say, Anberlin are my favourite band due to the consistency of all their songs being amazing, and I'm not just saying this. I've told all my friends about Anberlin but people just think I'm a bit obsessed with them but seriously once you've checked out their Alternative Rock 'emo' vocals and stunning riffs and tunes you will love it. I hope you buy this cd and love every second of it.

Disclaimer [Repackage]
Disclaimer [Repackage]
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars One Word - Justbuythisalbumbecauseitsamazing! :), 21 July 2004
This review is from: Disclaimer [Repackage] (Audio CD)
As moodire, I bought this album after going to see Evanescence on tour, Seether supported although they could have held the show because they were great. The album has 16 great tracks, none to fault and for the price you should buy it now. The classics to me without a doubt are 'Gasoline' '69 tea' 'Fine again' and 'Broken' each of these tracks differ and have great guitar riffs. I have recommended Seether to all my friends of all have listened to my album and loved. Awaiting the next album Seether. Great.