Profile for Godber7 > Reviews

Content by Godber7

Godber7

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Goblin King (The Kings Book 4)
The Goblin King (The Kings Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec. 2013
I liked this story, it was colourful and full of drama and emotion. A good read that I found hard to put down, as all the 'The Kings' books are. Well done!

Darkness Awakened (Order of the Blade)
Darkness Awakened (Order of the Blade)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Dec. 2013
I liked this story, it was colourful and full of drama and emotion. A good read that I found hard to put down, as all the 'Order of the Blade' books are. Well done!

The Vampire King (The Kings Book 1)
The Vampire King (The Kings Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec. 2013
This book is a good read. Full of atmosphere and a good, in depth story that kept me interested all the way through. The Kings Series is recommended if you like this sort of read.

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers), 2013 release

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 29 Dec. 2013
What can I say about this item? It does what the spec says. It charges my Kindle well and suits me fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 29 Dec. 2013
This is a nice item. I use it mostly for reading, it shows more detail than my ordinary Kindle. It is nice to use on line at times too, I am sure most would use it for a lot more things it is capable of but it suits me for what I use it for. :-)

Darkness Seduced (Order of the Blade)
Darkness Seduced (Order of the Blade)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec. 2013

Darkness Arisen (Order of the Blade)
Darkness Arisen (Order of the Blade)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec. 2013

Darkness Surrendered (Order of the Blade)
Darkness Surrendered (Order of the Blade)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Dec. 2013

Darkness Unleashed (Order of the Blade)
Darkness Unleashed (Order of the Blade)

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this story, 29 Dec. 2013

My Heart's in the Highlands
My Heart's in the Highlands

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book., 29 Dec. 2013
A lovely book. The author was good at taking you into the story and setting the scene and the atmosphere. Its a good book that transports you into different times and situations. A romance with a twist that plays on your emotions, well done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9