Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

sourcingmap® Christmas Tree Shaped Color Changed LED Light USB Lamp
sourcingmap® Christmas Tree Shaped Color Changed LED Light USB Lamp
Offered by Ascot City

5.0 out of 5 stars It was better than expected, 16 Dec. 2015
This was lovely for my desk. The lights are not too bright and morph into each colour rather than flash. It was better than expected.

32nd® Design book wallet PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Siii i9300 + screen protector and cleaning cloth - Shooting Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 3 Sept. 2015
This is a smart looking case. Padded so protects my phone and has slots for cards or notes.

Mercury 700.054 Handheld Magnifier
Mercury 700.054 Handheld Magnifier
Offered by Talking Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars It serves the purpose and happy with my purpose, 28 Nov. 2014
I bought this to be able to see geology maps easier. It serves the purpose and happy with my purpose.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov. 2014
Makes my rocks easier to see and is easy to use.

(M) WOMENS KNITTED RUDOLF REINDEER LADIES XMAS CHRISTMAS NOVELTY JUMPER SWEATER TOP | BLK - LS red nose reindeer knit jmpr | ML 12/14
Offered by Trends Fashion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Christmas jumper, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Reindeer Jumper
After reading the reviews I decided to take a chance on the medium size. I am a size 16 and previous reviews said the size was a bit on the large size. It fits ok and is really soft. Better than I expected for the money.
I love it and meets my expectations of a fun Christmas jumper.

Cast On, Bind Off
Cast On, Bind Off
by Ann, Leslie Bestor
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
This book surprised me as I have been a knitter for over 40 years. I didnt know there were so many ways to start and end your work. It gives you ideas where each method would suit best.

I have lots to choose from now and i will tryout all the different methods.

This has been a best buy for my chosen hobby of knitting.