Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer "1873rfc"

Verbatim 98243 MediaShare Wireless
Verbatim 98243 MediaShare Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £30 ever spent., 9 Aug. 2015
Brilliant device for travelling. Used to be a challenge when different people want to watch different movies however all is now solved with this device. Love the fact that you can have unlimited storage . I use it mainly for movies however will add music and photos when I get a chance.

I don't think I have mastered copying from PC yet however that is tomorrow's project, any advice welcome.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2015 12:18 AM BST

The Glasgow Curse
The Glasgow Curse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - bought it for my holiday - finished it before I landed, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Glasgow Curse (Kindle Edition)
This book is the best I have read covering this period of Glasgow's gangland history. It leaves you feeling sorry for the victims, the author and his family. He was born destined to never really have a chance in life to lead a straight life. There is always two sides to every story and as such there can never be a definitive version. In my mind this is an excellent book, well written and I would recommend it to anybody who is interested in these events.