Profile for Rachel Hannah > Reviews

Content by Rachel Hannah

Rachel Hannah

SJ Dezigns Solid 925 Sterling Silver Rope Design 7mm Spinner Ring Mens/Ladies - Size: P
Offered by SJ Dezigns

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than I expected!, 7 Feb. 2016
I bought my partner a spinner ring a an engagement ring and after seeing it I had to have one for myself.
I could've done with one size smaller, but settled with the smallest available, an I'm so glad I didn't just give up on it because it wasn't quite the wron size, because its beautiful! And just a couple of weeks later I feel lost without it!
Thi ring was delivered promptly complete with a little drawstring gift bag, and a lovely note from the seller.
I'd definitely recommend this, and have done to all of my friends!!

Curly Girl the Handbook
Curly Girl the Handbook
by Lorraine Massey

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 9 April 2014
I cannot recommend this enough! Following the Curly Girl Method has made such a difference to my hair! If you've got curly hair buy this book!

Dew Womens Multi-Stranded Amethyst Swarovski Crystal and Freshwater Pearl Bracelet of 8 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I want one!, 9 April 2014
I bought this bracelet as a birthday present for a friend and she loved it! It came in a lovely box and was absolutely gorgeous!