Profile for C. Plunkett > Reviews

Content by C. Plunkett

C. Plunkett (Brighton UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
CCINEE Stamp Block, Pack of 3, Transparent
CCINEE Stamp Block, Pack of 3, Transparent
Offered by CCINEE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant price and perfect combination of sizes to fit pretty much all the ..., 20 Nov. 2016
Excellant price and perfect combination of sizes to fit pretty much all the different stamps I have, also really easy to hold beacuse of the scaloped shape. The fact I have Prime and they arrived the next day and in time for my craft project was brilliant. Highly reccommend.

Head Case Designs Sugar Plum Fairy The Nutcracker Leather Book Wallet Case Cover For Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / SE
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2016
Fantastic phone case, fits perfectly arrived swiftly and perfect for me as I teach ballet!

Take a Chance on Me: A laugh-out-loud feel good romantic comedy
Take a Chance on Me: A laugh-out-loud feel good romantic comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars A feel good read, 23 Sept. 2016
Take a Chance on Me has been my guilty pleasure over the last couple of weeks. I've read it in the bath and it made a long car journey whizz by.
I had a feeling I would enjoy the book especially as the main character shared not only my name but job, as a presenter for a hospital radio station!
The book was totally authentic and the characters within it described in such a way that they came to life. At the heart of the book is a story of friendship and of seizing the day. A real feel good read that I'd highly reccommend.

ASVP Shop® 3D Glasses Made from White Card with Red and Cyan Lenses Suitable for Films, TV, Magazines, Comic Books, Anaglyph Videos, Internet Videos and Pictures and More (Pack of 4)
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab purchase, 7 Feb. 2016
Great 3D glasses, perfect for my little boy who was desperate for them to arrive so that he could watch Minecraft in 3D. They arrived swiftly and very inexpensive. Fab purchase.

Everybody Lies: A Detective Crombie mystery thriller (Detective Crombie mystery thrillers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by author Julia Hughes, 24 Dec. 2015
I'm already familiar with the writing of this fabulous author having read all of her previous books, several of which feature the main character in this story, Detective Inspector Crombie. His character is so well described he practically leaps off the page and I love how this particular book is set around the festive season. Julia Hughes has a wonderful writing style that has the reader hooked from the first page and there are plenty of twists and turns in this crime story, minus the gore for those who like their mysteries more cosy and intriguing. Even if you have never read any of the other books by this author I'm sure you will enjoy Everybody Lies as a stand alone story and then I would urge you to download her other books they really are very good.

Taming Tigers
Taming Tigers
by Daisy White

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling read, 28 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Taming Tigers (Paperback)
Compelling read. Such a page turner that I literally couldn't put it down. The author's use of descriptive narrative transported me into the book and had me gripped throughout. Although a dystopian tale, it was written in a such a believable way and the main character, Talia, had me rooting for her. I loved the slightly supernaural feel with guardian and ghost and the male charcters were strong too, loved the relationships between Talia and Kellar and Miller.
If you enjoy reading fast-paced fantastical stories, with feisty heroines and brilliant writing you will love this book. Daisy White is an amazing storyteller. I've read all of her books to date and with Taming Tigers she has done it again and created a book that thrills, entertains and hooks you in. Highly recommended.

Make Your Mark: The Drawing Book for Children
Make Your Mark: The Drawing Book for Children
by Sarah Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 7 Oct. 2015
Fantasic book to help encourage creativity. Me and my son spent an entire morning reading through the book and on a sunny day sat out on a blanket at the park trying out all the different ideas it included. He is 7 years old and really enjoyed it and as an adult I have to say I did too. Perfect little gift to help inspire and also endorse the fact that anyone can do art. Loved it.

LEGO Superheroes 76026 Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas Playset
LEGO Superheroes 76026 Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas Playset
Offered by lenneberg02

5.0 out of 5 stars As a huge Batman fan he is going to love it and I have to say as a Wonder ..., 7 Oct. 2015
Can't wait to give this to my 7 year old son as part of his Christmas present. As a huge Batman fan he is going to love it and I have to say as a Wonder Woman fan myself I'm looking forward to helping build the invisable jet, it looks super cool.

Scola 6 x 25ml Marbling Inks
Scola 6 x 25ml Marbling Inks
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Scola 6 x 25ml Marbling Inks (Toy)
Bought these do try Suminagashi (the art of ink floating and printing) with my 7 year old. We had the most fun ever doing this, lots of 'Wows!' as we popped the paper on the water and revealed the beautiful patterns. Easy to use, hours of fun, inexpensive and not too messy. Highly recomend this.

X-Ray Vision! [With 3-D Glasses] (DC Super Friends)
X-Ray Vision! [With 3-D Glasses] (DC Super Friends)
by Billy Wrecks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for superhero fans, 17 Aug. 2015
Bought for my son who is 7 and he was thrilled with the book and particulalry the xray glasses.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11