Profile for paulalouise87 > Reviews

paulalouise87

Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe
Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 31 July 2014
I laughed, I cried, I loved.
What an incredible story. Please take the time to read this, it will not disappoint.

Personalised Wedding Guest Book Frame - SILVER - Contemporary alternative to the traditional guest book (Black-Silver-Portrait)
Offered by Spirit of Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my alternative guest book!, 20 Jan. 2014
It arrived really quickly, and is a bit bigger than I imagined, which actually suits us.

I can't wait to see it all filled in!

The Dead Room
The Dead Room

3.0 out of 5 stars A typical "who done it" story, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Dead Room (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable but predictable in the end.
I liked this book, but unfortunately it just blends into the other thousand stories just like it - crime thriller with an obvious twist at the end.

Kellie's Diary #1
Kellie's Diary #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kellie's Diary #1 (Kindle Edition)
A simple yet effective read.
I loved the child's narrative, but still found her tale utterly terrifying. Definitely going to read the next one.

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist - Natural Medium Glow - 150 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mist - Natural Medium Glow - 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All Rounder., 18 Dec. 2012
I decided to give this Mist a go after reading some mixed reviews, and to be honest, I'm really happy with it and will be buying it again. I'm a total car crash when it comes to fake tanning - I always end up patchy, wrong colour, if its bad, you name it I've done it. I usually use L'Oreal mist tan as I found it easiest to use and most even, but it can be a bit "orangey" and quite expensive at about £10 a can and only 2-3 applications.
I've read here that some people find it blotchy / patchy when its on, and I think this is mostly down to user error. I shaved, exfoliated and moisturised before spraying this onto my legs. Yes, it does come out of the can in a mix of mist and "spattering" and it can be a bit runny, but if you use a mitt (as they suggest on the can), the product is really easy to work with - simple to blend and dries in quickly. As the formula is coloured, it is easy to see parts that you have missed.
This product is a definite brown tone instead of the usual orange one you get. The main test for me was my Fiance who hates me wearing fake tan with a passion. He usually has some sort of comment about it being patchy /orange, but when I came in wearing St. Moritz, he didn't utter a word about it. So in the sense of colour and evenness, it passed with flying colours.
Yes, in the morning my legs were a bit dry, as usual, but once I moisturised, the look was as new - again as the manufacturer advises you do.
Just follow the instructions and general tanning rules and you shouldn't have any problems.