Profile for Mrs. B. Batchelder > Reviews

Mrs. B. Batchelder

Celtic Daily Light: A Spiritual Journey Through the Year
Celtic Daily Light: A Spiritual Journey Through the Year
by Ray Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best daily reading books for Christians I have ever come ..., 17 July 2016
one of the best daily reading books for Christians I have ever come across. I cannot recommend this highly enough not just for those interested in Celtic Christianity but for all Christians.

Mama Nature of London ProSkin Rosacea Natural Skin Cream 100ml
Mama Nature of London ProSkin Rosacea Natural Skin Cream 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband has Roseacea and this is the only product ..., 31 Dec. 2015
My husband has Roseacea and this is the only product on or off prescription that has helped him. It is not cheap but you only need a very thin smear of the cream so it does last a long time.

Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser Cream 250ml
Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser Cream 250ml
Offered by Salcura Natural Skin Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband has mild excema and this is the best stuff he has had on or off prescription, 31 Dec. 2015
My husband has mild excema and this is the best stuff he has had on or off prescription. If you have a skin problem a smear of this on the affected area will bring relief. And unlike so many products for skin problems it does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. I was shocked to see a programme where a Doctor put sodium lauryl sulfate on his skin every night for a shortish period of time and developed excema for the first time in his life. Yet the cream the GP had prescribed did contain sodium lauryl sulfate.

In many European countries this is prescribed by GP's but as it is not produced by a big drug company it is not available on prescription here.

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 Aug. 2013
We used to use the free ones but this offers so much more, after buying it once we bought it again. Cheaper here than renewing.

BLACK AND PINK HIGH CAPACITIVE STYLUS PENS For SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100, SAMSUNG GALAXY S i9000 - SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 I8160 - SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI 2 S6500 - SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS S7500 - SAMSUNG I929 GALAXY S 2 DUOS - SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150 - SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 - SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI S5570 - SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 - SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S - SAMSUNG I8700 OMNIA 7 - SAMSUNG GALAXY EUROPA I5500

The Telegraph: All New Big Book of Cryptic Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
by THE TELEGRAPH

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Aug. 2013
Bought as a birthday present for someone who loves cryptic crosswords. My friend loved it especially now she is not buying the Telegraph daily.

Tom Chambers No More Mess Bird Seed 12.55kg
Tom Chambers No More Mess Bird Seed 12.55kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company, 19 Aug. 2013
Superb service, highly recommend this company. And great bird seed that sparrows, starlings and blackbirds love (the main ones I get in the garden apart from gulls, pigeons and collared dove)