Profile for tony > Reviews

EcoBag 50 Heavy Duty Refuse Sacks
EcoBag 50 Heavy Duty Refuse Sacks
Offered by De-Opera Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 2 Mar. 2015
Strong and large. No need to look elsewhere

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars A moving repertoire, 2 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
My mother sadly passed away last week and I m planning a selection of music she liked. She was very musical and had a broad taste and played piano to grade eight standard. She listened to The Seekers when she lived for a few years in Malaysia in her forties and we were kids. The songs range from emotional ballads to uplifting songs like Georgie Girl which is uplifting. I think I shall opt for that one..The Carnival isOver would crack me up-otherwise I would include it.

Our Time
Our Time
by Anthony Leyton

5.0 out of 5 stars A high end book, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Our Time (Hardcover)
I stumbled across this book in a clothes boutique in Bath. It was discounted to about £13.95 ( I forget exactly).
It is sumptuously produced and that is what drew me to it. It is a series of photographs of creative people living in London and is shot mainly in Black and White. Being a photographer myself I like great photography. These are understated images, thoughtfully and sympathetically taken.
The book is printed to the highest quality surprisingly in the UK. It to a degree sponsored probably by GF Smith, the UK high end paper manufacturer. Only 1,000 printed and perhaps too esoteric for the general public but for lovers of good bw photography and books of high quality its a great addition to their library
Comment Comment | Permalink

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars first class holder, 20 Jan. 2015
First class product. I have now bought another as wife and son made use of 2 previously purchased. Sturdy and easy to attach and release.

Pioneer TS-G1321i 13cm Dual Cone Speakers 200W
Pioneer TS-G1321i 13cm Dual Cone Speakers 200W
Offered by Car Audio Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and with assistance from other buyers I bought ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Good quality and with assistance from other buyers I bought them and they fit and sound sublime in my equally sublime and pristine Honda Mk 2 Prelude. Worth every penny.

Wharfedale 9.0 Black
Wharfedale 9.0 Black
Offered by Tech Nuts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Wharfedale 9.0 Black (Electronics)
Stunning quality for a ridiculous price. Buy a pair.

Premium Quality Banana Plugs by electrosmart® ~ Pack of 4 2x Red & 2x Black ~ 4mm with Gold Plated Contacts for Speaker / Amplifier Cable
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny. I have ruined an amp through ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Worth every penny. I have ruined an amp through shoring via leads. High quality product that will last a lifetime.

In the Picture: Self-Portraits, 1958-2011 (Yale University Art Gallery)
In the Picture: Self-Portraits, 1958-2011 (Yale University Art Gallery)
by Lee Friedlander

4.0 out of 5 stars I was fortunate to find this on clearance in water stones in ..., 5 Jan. 2015
I was fortunate to find this on clearance in water stones in Bath last week.
I had never heard of the photographer but took a look. What strikes you is the high quality production. The paper and print replication is of the highest quality. It is thick book, which is rare. The photos are litho printed duotones and reproduced at the highest level.
As for the images....self obsessed but why not? He seems to be a self publicist throughout his career and let's face it if he didn't promote himself would anyone else?
Worth it for the production ethics if not the images

4 x AA (LR6,MN1500, R6) DIGIMAX Rechargeables 2850 mAh AA ULTRA HIGH CAPACITY -
4 x AA (LR6,MN1500, R6) DIGIMAX Rechargeables 2850 mAh AA ULTRA HIGH CAPACITY -
Offered by RPTL Batteries and Chargers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
Good price, top product and delivery rapid.

Felco FEL2  Model  2 Original Secateurs
Felco FEL2 Model 2 Original Secateurs

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for... well ..., 12 Nov. 2014
You get what you pay for ...well not always but in this case I have had some awful secateurs and these though costing more are a piece of quality and will last. You can service them and buy parts-should you need.They are twice the price in a garden centre I visited recently! Sharp as a razor (well maybe not quite) and to date have pruned everything with ease.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11