Profile for Buyer2 > Reviews

Buyer2

Amarina mc120 flexible Microphone for PC
Amarina mc120 flexible Microphone for PC

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER BUY FROM HERE, 5 Jun. 2014
the delivery was quick but when I plugged in the microphone it doesnt work at all! Also, there is no on or off button. it is just a plastic thing stuck on top. never buy from here ever! Its a complete rip off. I'm so mad as this person has cheated me of my money.

Faux Leather Traditional Vintage Style School Satchel Bag in Brown
Faux Leather Traditional Vintage Style School Satchel Bag in Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars An alright bag all around, 19 Sept. 2012
The bag delivery was very quick and the service packaging was good etc.

However, the actual product itself is a university bag of a good size and design. But the only thing I would say is that the bag looks more plastic then leather but its not too much of a big problem for me.

Those who are looking for some for something more authentic would have to buy real leather. Not really worth such a price, maybe £15.

Shoe Candy Grip Tight Anti Slip Soles
Shoe Candy Grip Tight Anti Slip Soles
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good.. Product is different from the picture, 19 Sept. 2012
I ordered this product because I wanted the black circle grips to stick on the bottom of the shoe as shown in the picture. But instead this person has mailed me the wrong wrong product. He mailed me HEELGRIPS instead to put behind the ankle!

TOTALLY different from the picture shown!!

And the product isnt even worth £3.38, more like 99p.