Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Content by Mrs T

Mrs T (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Campri Sports Base Layer Junior Thermal Top & Pant Set Black Unisex (9-10 years MB)
Offered by Homestore2204

5.0 out of 5 stars Super skins, 2 April 2017
I have not been disappointed with these skins. They are incredibly soft, warm and a great fit. My daughter loves them. I can't recommend them enough.

Wilson Tennis Racket for Kids, Ages 9-10, All Courter, Roger Federer 25, Red/Grey
Offered by Racketworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 April 2017
Great learners racket, strong and well made.

AmazonBasics Automatic 4-Slice Toaster - White
AmazonBasics Automatic 4-Slice Toaster - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 April 2017
Good value toaster. Although it is quite basic it does what you buy it for...to make great toast!

iPretty Women Long Sleeve Knitted Pullover Loose V Neck Loose Sweater Casual Jumper Tops Knitwear T-Shirt White
Offered by iPretty EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Big baggy sweater, 17 Feb. 2017
Rather large fitting

25 Litre x 75 bags allBIO 25 Litre 100% Biodegradable & Compostable Kitchen Kerbside Bin Liners
Offered by allBIO (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio bag, 10 Dec. 2016
I have used these bags for some time now, only this is my first time ordering the larger 25ltr. I have always found them ideal for all my household bio waste.

Willy Wonka Golden Ticket The Perfect Gift for a Party Pack or to Hide in a Chocolate Bar - Great fun for Book Day! Delightful for Roald Dahl Day
Offered by Planets For Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden ticket, 10 Dec. 2016
Good quality golden ticket ideal for those themed parties

American Girl Grace Travel Set Of 2015
American Girl Grace Travel Set Of 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars American girl doll, 27 Nov. 2016
Lovely attention to detail a great addition to any American girl doll

3 Pairs of Girls Cotton Double Turndown Socks (12.5-3.5, Navy) - UK Made S366
3 Pairs of Girls Cotton Double Turndown Socks (12.5-3.5, Navy) - UK Made S366
Offered by SocksAndTights

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2015
Good quality

allBIO 10 Litre Compostable Food Waste Kitchen Caddy Liners / Bin Bags - 100 Liners
Offered by allBIO (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Mar. 2015
We purchased the Brabantia split bin and have found these bio bags are by far the strongest I have used. They haven't torn unlike other bio bags!

Barbie's California Dream House
Barbie's California Dream House

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream house!, 5 Mar. 2015
This was my daughters 6th birthday present. We had recently looked at the Barbie houses in the toy department of local stores, they were extausionate prices way above what I felt was reasonable.
We found this one on Amazon and I can only say we are thrilled with our purchase. It arrived sooner than we anticipated (actually on our daughters birthday!) it took a little time to erect but well worth the effort to get it looking good. It has been extremely well played with and has made a little girl very happy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3