Profile for Becca > Reviews

Content by Becca

Becca

Page: 1 | 2
Osaka Stainless Steel Pour Over Cone Dripper, Reusable Coffee Filter with Cup Stand "Kinkaku-ji"

3.0 out of 5 stars Clogged up quickly:(, 14 Jan. 2017
It may be that our coffee was ground too small, (I used a medium setting on a burr grinder) unfortunately the holes clogged up very quickly and water doesn't pour through. we tried soaking it in soda which removes some of the clogged residue but hasn't I'm afraid returned it to a usable state:(

View Selene Swimming Goggles Black black Size:Standard
View Selene Swimming Goggles Black black Size:Standard
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased😊, 30 Dec. 2016
For me these are less marking than my previous goggles. I have a narrow face. There is slight marking near the bridge of the nose and a little under the eye, but nowhere near the 'panda' eyes I had before. Pleased😊

Max Benjamin Diffuser Refill - White Pomegranate
Max Benjamin Diffuser Refill - White Pomegranate
Offered by Casa Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous fragrance, 2 Oct. 2016
Bought to top up my diffuser and also to scent a potpourri. Interesting balanced fragrance lasts a long time, I'm not a perfumier but the scent seems quite complex, hits your nose at different times. I find cheaper ones smell somewhat chemically but this is the real McCoy.

Max Benjamin Reed Diffuser - WHITE POMEGRANATE . Gift Boxed. 150ml. Up To 16 wks Scenting. Safe flameless and constant fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice diffuser, 7 April 2016
The 'white pomegranate' smell is subtle, warm, spicy, mild citrus. Very nice in bathroom & I was looking for an opaque white container. Need to remember to turn sticks every few weeks.

A4 Creative Sticker Paper, Inkjet Bright White Paper - Polaroid - 10 Sheets
A4 Creative Sticker Paper, Inkjet Bright White Paper - Polaroid - 10 Sheets
Offered by Paper Things

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 May 2015
Worked fine on my inkjet didn't smudge. Needed to put 2 sheets in at same time to stop top one slipping through too quickly.

Inkjet Printable Glossy Metallic Silver Mirror Adhesive Film 100 Micron 5 A4 Sheets
Offered by Madaboutink

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 May 2015
Worked fine on my inkjet, didn"t smudge. Need to give it time to dry.

Rosewood Berlin Plush Cat Scratcher, Blue/ Beige
Rosewood Berlin Plush Cat Scratcher, Blue/ Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Some cats do, some cats don't., 8 Aug. 2014
Attractive scratcher, fits in with house decor. Solid construction-screws in to base. Unfortunately my cat does not seem interested, but I am going to tack a catnip mouse to the top & see if that gets him going. It is worth a try.

The River & The Thread
The River & The Thread
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful soulful and uplifting thought provoking music, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The River & The Thread (Audio CD)
Love the river and the thread, really identify with that - part of the whole and time continuing & also how short our personal life is.. Ettas song 'whats the temperature darling' -how everyone should start the day. Music has shades of the eagles in it to me ' witchy woman.' Generally a very heart based group of songs.

Leaf Cut Modren Style Fruit Bowl Stainless Steel Diameter 42 cm Height 9.5 cm
Leaf Cut Modren Style Fruit Bowl Stainless Steel Diameter 42 cm Height 9.5 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars a copy?, 3 Oct. 2013
Not sure this product is kosher. This looks just like ikea bowl for £19.00. You could always check it out online.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars won't take them off, 3 Nov. 2012
Great trousers. I prefer the chinos without cuffed bottoms. my son (12) seems to live/sleep in these at the moment. The 28 waist fitted well.

Page: 1 | 2