Profile for Miss Cranky > Reviews

Content by Miss Cranky

Miss Cranky "miss_cranky"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ooboom® Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Case TPU Gel Silicone Matt Rubber Soft Cover Bumper Ultra Thin Slim Fit for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 - Lotus
Offered by OoBoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, looks good, 16 Sept. 2017
The case took time to arrive, however very good quality, no complaints. It is more stiff than the case I had before, which I like. The flower pattern is embossed on the back and looks very neat. The phone fitted well together with my screen protector. No holes on the sides for the power and volume buttons, however there are little bumps there for those which work perfectly.

Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Gold (SM-J510F)
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Gold (SM-J510F)
Offered by Power Tech Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual SIM, works in UK, no problems, 16 Sept. 2017
Arrived promptly, everything in order. The one I received is a dual SIM one. It was a European version, but after switching the language to English worked perfectly with UK SIM-card. Quite happy, everything as I expected.

BAISHENGGT Women's Floral Printed Casual Long Sleeve Flared Swing Top
BAISHENGGT Women's Floral Printed Casual Long Sleeve Flared Swing Top
Offered by Baisheng Global Trading
Price: £9.99 - £21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the top, but size way too big for me., 29 May 2017
I love the top. The fabric feels nice and sits well, the colours are bright, and it is very flattering. My only problem with it was size - I am size 12 and bought a medium one, and it is way too large for me. I am resolving the problem by giving it to my mum and ordering a different colour in small :)

CRAVOG Womens Sweatshirt Top Letter Print Hoodies Blouse Long Sleeve Sweats
CRAVOG Womens Sweatshirt Top Letter Print Hoodies Blouse Long Sleeve Sweats

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, random gibberish, 29 May 2017
I am size 12 and bought medium size, it fits Ok. However I am disappointed with the quality of the top. I bought a black one, maybe grey one is made from different fabric. It is made from a rather thin material, feels and looks very cheap. The letters seem to be spray-painted onto it and although quite clear again look very cheap in a sense of bad quality. I also expected the text to say at least some random words, and it is just a random combination of letters (mostly consonants) which hurts my brain as I automatically try to read it every time I see it. So will not be wearing it at all.

Grumpy Cat - I Had Fun Once It Was Awful Womens T-shirt
Grumpy Cat - I Had Fun Once It Was Awful Womens T-shirt

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but do not recommend small size, 29 May 2017
My daughter is into Grumpy Cat and I thought she would like this. However, it appears that the picture is fixed size, and on SMALL size it covers nearly the whole area between the side seams. Which does not look very good. The quality of the fabric is not excellent, but acceptable. Thinner than other funny T-shirts I bought for my daughter but still Ok. The picture is quite clear, not sure how it will wash yet. My daughter is 12 years old and small size is just right. So overall not a disaster but with part of the text disappearing into my daughter's armpits not a very good item for anyone needing small size.

Control Leggings Seamless Shapewear Tummy Legs Body Slimming Black [MEDIUM]
Control Leggings Seamless Shapewear Tummy Legs Body Slimming Black [MEDIUM]
Offered by One2OneSports

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit see-through, 29 May 2017
I am size 12, and medium ones fit just right - i.e. quite tight but can get in and out without too much trouble. They are quite see-through like very-very thick tights (e.g. I was wearing them with a leotard underneath and you can quite clearly see the black leotard underneath), however this will probably depend on how tight they are on you (i.e. how stretched they are). They also have a bit of a sheen, they are not matt. Which is Ok for what I bought them for. The quality seems Ok, although I have concerns about the seam as they seem more stretched around the seam and thus a little bit more see-through. Will see once I had them for a while. So overall happy, but would have preferred them to be a bit thicker.

Womens Short Sleeved Knee Length Lightweight Zip Up Dressing Gown Soft Housecoat Robe
Offered by Fashinary (Dispatched in 24h)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, the fit could be better, 14 May 2017
Very pleased with the quality. I got a purple/black stripes one and it feels very good. The fabric is velvety and thick. I am on a tall side, so it is ever so slightly too short for me (have to be careful when bending to not show my knickers). The shape is a bit weird - it is tighter around my thighs and shoulders than tummy. Although I cannot call myself thin and definitely have quite a pronounced mid-riff :) That would be the only complaint, although it is comforting that I can eat more and it will still fit! For information - I am normally size 12 and bought Large size.

HippoWarehouse Only my hamster understands me unisex short sleeve t-shirt (Specific size guide in description)
Offered by HippoWarehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, robust, a bit on a big side for a woman, 14 May 2017
Bought it for my daughter. She is a tall 12-year old, and S size is rather loose on her (usually S size fits her well). However, she likes her T-shirts loose, and she loves our hamster so was very please with this present. The T-shirt is quite thick and seems to be very good quality, the pattern is "painted over" but again seems to be quite robust so I am sure will wash well. Got one for myself too in black :)

Qutool Women's Sports Pants Yoga Leggings Tights Workout Pant Running Pant
Qutool Women's Sports Pants Yoga Leggings Tights Workout Pant Running Pant
Offered by Sports Unique

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small but good quality, 11 May 2017
I am size 12 normally and bought L but they are too small. You also cannot see it in the picture but apart from a prominent seam inside there is a seam going round your thighs which I do not like. The fabric is nice and thick and stretchy and has nice feel, and the waistband is thick and comfortable so I can see how other people might like these pants. Did not work for me.

Collins Colplan A3 Fullview Yearly 2017 Calendar
Collins Colplan A3 Fullview Yearly 2017 Calendar
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, reasonable space, 30 April 2017
Not the first time I buy their calendars, I like them a lot. Solid thick paper, reasonable space to pencil in appointments, very happy and will buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8