Profile for C. Cawthra > Reviews

Content by C. Cawthra

C. Cawthra (Yorkshire, UK)

Bristol Novelty CC482 Astronaut Costume, Silver, Large, 134 - 146 cm
Bristol Novelty CC482 Astronaut Costume, Silver, Large, 134 - 146 cm
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

2.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than the label says, 29 Dec. 2012
This outfit is way smaller than advertised. I even enquired about the fit for the height of the child, rather than the age, but even based on this it was too small. apart from that it's fab!

Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
by Simon Veness

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut queuing time & saved us money. Brilliant!!, 13 Jun. 2010
Don't attempt Disneyland without it! With the help of this book we never queued for longer than 20 minutes for a ride (and mostly just 5 to 10 minutes) and we went during the school half term holiday (end of May.) With planning beforehand and quick glimpses at the book in the hotel on an evening we knew just when to queue, when to sprint and when to sit back and enjoy a coffee. We ate at Planet Hollywood one night and saved over 12 euros on a meal for a family of four by showing the voucher in the book. Even if you don't use the vouchers it's still well worth the money!

My Favourite Dress
My Favourite Dress
by Gity Monsef

5.0 out of 5 stars A gorgeous gift, 24 April 2010
This review is from: My Favourite Dress (Hardcover)
I bought this as a gift for my Mum. It's a gorgeous book. It looks nice, feels nice and was a great gift. It's true the content is not so much, there's (almost) a page of very large writing per dress but it's the kind of book that you'd keep picking up - a coffee table book. Mum's both a shopaholic and interested in fashion design so she was interested in this book from both points of view. It's even inspired her to start drawing up her own designs again! I would definately recommend this as a gift or a fabulous treat for yourself!

The Mixed-Up Caterpillar (Finger Puppet Books)
The Mixed-Up Caterpillar (Finger Puppet Books)
by Annie Kubler

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of conversation with the little caterpillar, 25 Sept. 2009
My daughter had this book from the library when she had just turned two. It's probably one of the best books we've ever had. She would spend hours looking at the book and loved to talk to the caterpillar when I made him come 'alive'. A brilliant book. I would highly recommend it and I intend to buy a copy for my 16 month old niece for Christmas.