Profile for Lois Rose Hearnden-Carter > Reviews

Content by Lois Rose Hear...

Lois Rose Hearnden-Carter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland [illustrated]
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland [illustrated]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Jan. 2014
good short story kids can get into and finish with ease because of the pictures and easy words that are used.

Take Your Last Breath (Ruby Redfort, Book 2)
Take Your Last Breath (Ruby Redfort, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool book, 18 Jan. 2014
very well written book and I think all the ruby 're support books are amazing cos I have read all 3.

Antarctica! Learn About Antarctica and Enjoy Colorful Pictures - Look and Learn! (50+ Photos of Antarctica)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 15 Jan. 2014
this book is really good and factual Becky Wolff is a very good author and I think that her books are really good

Polar Bears! Learn About Polar Bears and Enjoy Colorful Pictures - Look and Learn! (50+ Photos of Polar Bears)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for kids, 15 Jan. 2014
I chose this rating because it was a easy read, and very factual. It does mention the word sexuality, to do with the differences between genders, but it's ok for kids to read. I would recommend this book to kids who need facts on polar bears.

Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser (The Barry Loser Series)
Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser (The Barry Loser Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 11 Jan. 2014
this book is a nice easy read for a child 5-10 who isn't that skilled at reading or a child who wants a quick, easy read (maybe they need to read a humorous tone for school, then this is perfect!). ok, a bit short but q funny story but it is so short you can't really get the humour.

Jail Break Rush
Jail Break Rush

2.0 out of 5 stars not sure wether to delete, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jail Break Rush (App)
I thought this app would be decent

The first few levels are easy, but the last level is impossible and I don't know what happens when you have no more days left can someone please mention in review so I know wether to delete :)

I mean it is ok but it gets boring cos you get panicky and its not really a relaxing game to pay because you are so worried when the policeman you hardly get any of the tasks done.

Please take my review as I have paired out long enough to know that's out rubbish unless you are super good at not panicking

Thank you for reading my review and please read my other ones

My user name is Lois Rose hearnden carter

(Usernames under review headline)

Thank

You

Again

Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Go!

1.0 out of 5 stars ok, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Go! (App)
This app took ages to download on my kindle fire HDX. The first time I opened this app on my kindle fire HDX, it got to a picture and then it crashed, but I really wanted to play it so I tried it again and it worked fine but when I opened it and started playing it, I knew I had wasted my time. Firstly, the controls were really hard to use and secondly, the game want very good because I think Rovio are trying to make loads of games and j think the very first angry birds it epic, but I think this one was just rushed. I think there could be a few improvements like
More coins
Faster cart
Easier to use controls
So all in all, I think this game is bad

Picasso - Draw! Paint! Doodle!
Picasso - Draw! Paint! Doodle!

5.0 out of 5 stars i agree..., 3 Jan. 2014
I totally agree with Margaret Jenner's review, children can use their imagination. That's all I can say, I agree with Margaret jenner's. :)

iSalon - Nails and Manicures
iSalon - Nails and Manicures

5.0 out of 5 stars isalon rocks, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: iSalon - Nails and Manicures (App)
I first downloaded this because I like doing my nails in real life so I thought I should download this and see how it goes. I love it and when I play it I ma so hooked and it is good for when you are on long car journeys because it doesn't take up much battery of your device and the in app purchases are right at the end of a long list of colours and accessories so your young ones can't get attracted to it to easily. SO FUN YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT IT IS FREE SO JUST GET IT NOW.

Inside The Worm
Inside The Worm

5.0 out of 5 stars Inside the worm, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Inside The Worm (Kindle Edition)
This book is a sequel to room 13, and I think it was amazing, it is a must read because the author creates age a simple but creepy story. I think this book is 8+ (7+ if you want, I think 8+) because some of the scenes and the idea of the story where the children hypnotized by the worm costume 's quite spooky and I don't think I would let a child under 8 read this book, personally.
I totally enjoyed this book because every page you had a question in your mind and you felt you had to turn the page to discover another weird happening. Personally, I preferred room 13 but I still think that inside the worm was equally as good, I just preferred the storyline off room 13 but I still loved the story of this, I just preferred the story line to room 13. This is definitely a must read on a kindle because it is just so gripping

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4