Profile for Jam > Reviews

Content by Jam

Jam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Caroline Gardner Say So Notebook (Pack of 3)
Caroline Gardner Say So Notebook (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little set, 3 July 2016
I paid £4 for two sets; so £2 a set. I make that a reasonable price for a little bag, cloth and three travel size products. I also quite like the Mum & Me products and used them on my baby. Therefore I would recommend

Epaderm 500 g Cream
Epaderm 500 g Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my sore hands, v pleased, 5 Feb. 2016
I really suffer from sore hands in winter. Have tried most of the high street brands and convinced they made it worse. Found this in sainsburys and it worked so I purchased this large one from Amazon. Really pleased with it. It doesn't cure it completely but no longer in pain and it is greatly reduced. Really pleased I found it, so I do recommend it.

Galt Toys 6850008 Folding Trampoline
Galt Toys 6850008 Folding Trampoline

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a trampoline but not sure about the "folding" description., 5 Feb. 2016
Lovely trampoline, my daughter really likes it. Marked as three stars because I think advertising as 'folding' is a bit misleading. Basically, the four legs fold inward as expected BUT I was expecting the handle to fold down as well for easy storage but instead you have to unscrew to black screws and then left the handle bar out of position. You then have the trampoline, the handle bar and two black screws to put away. It's not a huge bother but I'm worried il lose the two black screws and it didn't meet my expectation of what I was buying.

CBeebies: The Album
CBeebies: The Album

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely CD, as ordered but there's a catch!, 5 Feb. 2016
This review is from: CBeebies: The Album (Audio CD)
It's a lovely CD will and was exactly as described. What I hadn't realised is that I can't play the CD without a tantrum starting as my little girl will want to watch the programme if she hears the music and gets quite cross that she can hear it but not see it.

Melissa & Doug - 10475 - 20 Wooden Animal Magnets
Melissa & Doug - 10475 - 20 Wooden Animal Magnets

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of magnetic animals, 5 Feb. 2016
Our daughter loves these. They are what they say on the tin - magnetic animals but she loves sticking them and identifying them. Recommend it.

Melissa & Doug 12505 Doorbell House
Melissa & Doug 12505 Doorbell House
Offered by Taufgeschenke-Direkt

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely unique toy for toddlers, 5 Feb. 2016
Highly recommended for toddlers obsessed with keys and opening doors. I didn't realise that the four keys are different, so requires the little one to find the right key for the right door which can be a challenge for the youngest children. My 20 month old sometimes gets it right by chance but I know she enjoys trying to use the keys even if she can't always do it. Nice touch to have four different doorbells, a handle for easy transportation and the little doll characters.

First 100 Words Sticker Book (First 100 Sticker Books) (Play and Learn)
First 100 Words Sticker Book (First 100 Sticker Books) (Play and Learn)
by Roger Priddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for toddlers, 5 Feb. 2016
Wonderful book. Lots and lots of stickers (500+), all quite a good size (large) for little fingers. Large book (A4 size) with 48 pages (not including sticker pages). Also very good because it's full of all those first words so little ones can enjoy recognising objects and saying what they're called. And unlike a lot of sticker books, once completed you can continue to enjoy it as a 'first words book'.

Clevamama Clevafoam Toddler Pillow
Clevamama Clevafoam Toddler Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my baby get a good nights sleep, 10 Sept. 2015
My 15 month old sleeps better with a pillow and I wanted to get one which was breathable and suitable for baby. Quite happy with this. Expensive but made of foam so I think it'll last a while.

MIU COLOR® Foldable Large Picnic Blanket - Waterproof 3-Layer Blanket 200cm x 145cm
Offered by Union J Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picnic blanket - v happy, 10 Sept. 2015
Lovely & large picnic blanket. Was really unsure about spending so much on a picnic blanket but I am really pleased with it. Wiped clean nicely but the biggest benefit for me is the size.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2015 2:39 AM BST

Dreambaby Safety Catches (Pack of 6, White)
Dreambaby Safety Catches (Pack of 6, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well, 10 Sept. 2015
So far so good. Our 15 month old can no longer get into our cupboards so we're happy with them. We did have an alternative product but our daughter managed to still get in, so we're pleased that these have foiled her so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4