Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Jam > Reviews

Content by Jam

Jam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
There's A House Inside My Mummy (Orchard Picturebooks)
There's A House Inside My Mummy (Orchard Picturebooks)
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely book, 25 Aug. 2016
This is a gorgeous book. Larger than I was expecting. Explains the pregnancy journey well and rhymes nicely with large clear pictures. I really like this book and has helped my daughter understand what's going on a little. Would recommend.

Tomy Zootropolis Officer Judy Hopps Soft Toy with Sound (Multi-Colour)
Tomy Zootropolis Officer Judy Hopps Soft Toy with Sound (Multi-Colour)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big thumbs up from toddler, 25 Aug. 2016
My daughter is so 100% in love with "my Judy". Yes the body is a bit hard but my toddler doesn't care. Stitching isn't great as has already started to come loose but would buy again based off of how much my daughter loves her.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable 2-Pack - 0.9 m (3 ft) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables at a good price, 25 Aug. 2016
We have lots of the Amazon Basics cables for our Apple electronics and no complaints. They're good strong cables that charge well, will continue to buy this brand as and when needed.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly functional but not to daughters taste !, 25 Aug. 2016
It's a perfectly functional toilet seat but my daughter wasn't keen on it; I purchased one with handles (oxo) and she much prefers the one with handles - I think it's easier for them to get on the loo and steadies them whilst they're on it. So although nothing wrong with the product, I wouldn't buy again.

Cuplex Gel 5g Treatment Gel
Cuplex Gel 5g Treatment Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant; can't praise it highly enough!, 25 Aug. 2016
Husband had a very persistent, fairly large, wart on his finger and we have spent so much £ on treatments from pharmacies and tried virtually every brand but nothing would shift it. Went to doctors and they said it can sometimes take a year to go. Tried this product - it has quite literally taken three uses and it has entirely disappeared ! So very pleased with it !

Baby Toddler Potty Training Toilet Ladder Seat Steps
Baby Toddler Potty Training Toilet Ladder Seat Steps
Offered by Trendi

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea but doesn't work for us, 4 Aug. 2016
Lovely idea but doesn't work in reality.
It's hard for my little one to climb up/ turn around and sit herself down.

AmazonBasics 4.0 Amp Dual USB Car Charger for Apple and Android Devices (High Output)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great- as expected, 4 Aug. 2016
Great, just what we needed to charge phone and run sat nav at same time.

Brainstorm Toys Animal Torch and Projector
Brainstorm Toys Animal Torch and Projector

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it but I'm not sure, 4 Aug. 2016
My two year old can see the animals to make out what they are but I'm not impressed - very blurry. If she didn't love it so I would have returned it.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Press & Go Launcher Deluxe
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Press & Go Launcher Deluxe
Offered by T C Traders

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Aug. 2016
Quite disappointed with this one, there isn't enough push to make the cars move.

Wilton Teddy Bear Cake Tin
Wilton Teddy Bear Cake Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cake tin, 4 Aug. 2016
Brilliant cake tin - lovely cake for my daughters birthday. Easy to use, came out nicely. I decorated with a piping bag and coloured icing sugar and came out perfect (even if I do say so myself !)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6