Profile for Jam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Suspension files foolscap 20pk
Suspension files foolscap 20pk

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AUTHENTIC PRODUCT, 13 Jun. 2017
Not Cathedral branded folders. They're shorter and longer than my other "Cathedral" folders which go in my "cathedral" filing box. They also have no branding on the folder. They're thin and flimsy. I've been missold. The orange is my authentic Cathedral product purchased from WHSmith, the green one is what I've been sent from amazon. I can't convey how flimsy they feel but hopefully you can take my world. Really disappointed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Peppa Pig: Hide-and-Seek: A Search and Find Book
Peppa Pig: Hide-and-Seek: A Search and Find Book
by Ladybird

2.0 out of 5 stars Too simple, 24 April 2017
Purchased this for my 2.5 year old and was disappointed as it's far too simplistic - my daughter was able to whizz through the whole book and find all the pics within about 20 minutes. We have the two Digby the dog search and find from Tor Freeman and they're brilliant so would recommend them over this one.

Abidec Multivitamin Supplement for Babies and Children Drop, 25ml
Abidec Multivitamin Supplement for Babies and Children Drop, 25ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Daughter doesn't like it, 7 Feb. 2017
My 2.5 year old spits it out so it's a fail in our household. Instead I have purchased the vitamin teddy sweet type things from boots which she'll happily take.

Ravensburger 7600 My Little Pony Jigsaw Puzzles - 2 x 12 Pieces
Ravensburger 7600 My Little Pony Jigsaw Puzzles - 2 x 12 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - daughter has had lots of play out of it, 24 Jan. 2017
Lovely jigsaw - lots of play out of it. It comes with two a4 sheets showing the full picture for children to copy and the puzzles can easily be separated because they have different patterns on the reverse. Quite happy, would buy again

There's A House Inside My Mummy (Orchard Picturebooks)
There's A House Inside My Mummy (Orchard Picturebooks)
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely book, 25 Aug. 2016
This is a gorgeous book. Larger than I was expecting. Explains the pregnancy journey well and rhymes nicely with large clear pictures. I really like this book and has helped my daughter understand what's going on a little. Would recommend.

Tomy Zootropolis Officer Judy Hopps Soft Toy with Sound (Multi-Colour)
Tomy Zootropolis Officer Judy Hopps Soft Toy with Sound (Multi-Colour)
Offered by Eurozone Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Big thumbs up from toddler, 25 Aug. 2016
My daughter is so 100% in love with "my Judy". Yes the body is a bit hard but my toddler doesn't care. Stitching isn't great as has already started to come loose but would buy again based off of how much my daughter loves her.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable 2-Pack - 0.9 m (3 ft) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables at a good price, 25 Aug. 2016
We have lots of the Amazon Basics cables for our Apple electronics and no complaints. They're good strong cables that charge well, will continue to buy this brand as and when needed.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly functional but not to daughters taste !, 25 Aug. 2016
It's a perfectly functional toilet seat but my daughter wasn't keen on it; I purchased one with handles (oxo) and she much prefers the one with handles - I think it's easier for them to get on the loo and steadies them whilst they're on it. So although nothing wrong with the product, I wouldn't buy again.

Cuplex Verruca Gel, 5gm
Cuplex Verruca Gel, 5gm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant; can't praise it highly enough!, 25 Aug. 2016
Husband had a very persistent, fairly large, wart on his finger and we have spent so much £ on treatments from pharmacies and tried virtually every brand but nothing would shift it. Went to doctors and they said it can sometimes take a year to go. Tried this product - it has quite literally taken three uses and it has entirely disappeared ! So very pleased with it !

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea but doesn't work for us, 4 Aug. 2016
Lovely idea but doesn't work in reality.
It's hard for my little one to climb up/ turn around and sit herself down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6