Profile for E O'Mahoney > Reviews

Race for Treasure Cooperative Board Game
Race for Treasure Cooperative Board Game
Offered by Happybees*

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for 3 and 4 year-olds too!, 9 Mar. 2017
This is such a brlillant board game for young children, so simple, yet so engaging. It's the only game that my 3 year-old twins can get their heads round and the only one which doesn't result in floods of sore-loser tears. They absolutely love it. And my partner and I enjoy playing it with them too. It's also a beautifully made toy, with charming pictures. The box says Age 5+, but I think it's most suited to 3,4 and 5 year-olds, perhaps even older 2 year-olds if they're patient and thoughtful sorts (not like mine then). I highly recommend it. A lovely, fun game. Wish there were more toys and games like this available.

Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Red)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger!, 31 Jan. 2016
As a bit of a technophobe, I'm very pleased with this purchase, to the extent that I'm considering buying another one! It's a great small size, has a really big charge capacity, comes with it's own little bag and a great price too. Also has an 18 month warranty. Can't really see how buying one of these can be a wrong move. Highly recommended!

The Big, Big Bing Book! (Bing)
The Big, Big Bing Book! (Bing)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality book and it's HUGE, 6 Nov. 2015
Fantastic quality book and it's HUGE! Full of hundreds of pics from Bing's world - all the people, animals, toys and things. Keeps my girls busy and quiet for quite well. Would make a great Christmas present for a Bing fan.

Scoot Basket: Pink
Scoot Basket: Pink
Offered by Scoot 'n Pull

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but..., 14 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Scoot Basket: Pink (Baby Product)
This really is a lovely basket, great quality, nice colours. It would be perfect, except that as the basket straps circle the handle bars, my 2 and half year-old twins have both found gripping the handles more difficult. As a result, they are using their scooters more sedately and not using them as much - take the basket off and they're zooming about the place again. I'm thinking creatively about solutions as they both love the baskets, but as yet I'm not coming up with much. As I say lovely baskets, but may best suit older kids (it does say suitable for 3+ after all) or those who as less zoomy.

Melissa & Doug Top This! Dress-Up Hats Role Play Costume Collection - 5, Including Cowboy, Pirate

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 July 2015
This is such a good value box of fun. The hats are all excellent quality and will last for ages. I don't think you could do better for dress-up. My only gripe is that the 'girls' version of this box (pink, with only girls pictured on it) is basically a box full of princess head gear - it would be great to have the pink box more like this one with more variation.

Denman D7 Hairbrush/Mirror Compact
Denman D7 Hairbrush/Mirror Compact

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling!, 23 July 2015
This is such a cool little gadget and what a great price! Great for travelling.

Galt Toys First Colouring Pad
Galt Toys First Colouring Pad
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colouring pad, 23 July 2015
Perfect colouring pad. Keeps my girls busy for hours with a wide variety of colouring pages. This has become a regular purchase. Great product.

Gowi Toys 559-32 Clear Watering Can (One Supplied - Colours Vary)
Gowi Toys 559-32 Clear Watering Can (One Supplied - Colours Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, quality watering can - for use in the ..., 23 July 2015
This review is from: Gowi Toys Clear Watering Can (Toy)
Excellent, quality watering can - for use in the bath and the garden! Much better than a bigger brand toy watering can I have,

Bing Flop Plush 7-inch Toy
Bing Flop Plush 7-inch Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy!, 23 July 2015
This review is from: Bing Coco Plush Toy (Toy)
I can't understand some of these unenthusiastic reviews. For me this Flop toy is pretty perfect. He has a lovely knitted quality, which I wasn't expecting from Fisher Price, and he really is just like the real character. It's a toy of real quality and his size (smallish) is reflected in the price. Both my girls and I love this toy and I couldn't expect anything better. I'm very pleased with my buy.

Ravensburger Bing Bunny My First Floor Puzzle 16 pieces
Ravensburger Bing Bunny My First Floor Puzzle 16 pieces
Offered by Gillespies Party Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace!, 9 April 2015
Excellent quality puzzle. And my 2 year olds love it! Bing-tastic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3