Profile for MancBaby77 > Reviews

Content by MancBaby77

MancBaby77 "MancBaby77" (Manchester,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
1 BMW MINI ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE BADGE CAPS CLUBMAN ONE COOPER S JCW COUNTRYMAN NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed !!!!!!!!!!!!, 18 April 2013
I just bought a used mini cooper with huge alloys which I LOVE !! The alloy centres needed swapping and these look brilliant !!! I'm really glad I found them at such a low price ! I must sign off now or I'll just start droning on about how much I love my car.....

5.0 out of 5 stars MMMmmmmmmmmmM!!!!!, 18 April 2013
I love these candles, I love these candles, I love these candles, I love these candles , I love these candles , I love these candles !!!!!!! Did I mention that I love these candles ??

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Black
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thicker lashes mascara in town, 18 April 2013
Used to buy Diorshow ans other premium brands until I became a student and made cuts to my spending......in doing so , I discovered this stuff, and I have to say....it's better than any I've used ! I have really short , rubbishy eyelashes and this really does give them some ooomph ! I'll still be buying this when I'm flush again !!

LGG -10 Pair Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelash Eye lashes by Boolavard® TM
Offered by FaceApeel

4.0 out of 5 stars Really really nice but...., 18 April 2013
These lashes are really nice, and quite good quality.....i can't complain about that. I always stick one pair on top of another to make a thicker set and I've done this already and they look great. They last well too , which is another good point, however -- I found that for some crazy unknown reason....my eyelash glue just won't work with these !? Usually with other makes, I put the glue on and then blow on the lashes so the glue gets tacky and ready to stick to my eyelids....with these lashes, the glue just WON'T go tacky for ages !! I have to put the glue on, walk out of the room and do something else and come back 5 minutes later,,THEN they are ready to stick on !!!!

Judge Oval Roaster with Self Basting Lid, Black, 32 x 23 x 13 cm
Judge Oval Roaster with Self Basting Lid, Black, 32 x 23 x 13 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect roast chicken without the messy oven !, 18 April 2013
This roaster is one of THEEE best kitchen buys I've ever come across !!! I can't stop roasting chickens now I have one !!!! I used to HATE the mess in the oven after roasting a chicken...but now, there is NO mess !!!!! and, the chicken comes out of the pot PERFECT !!!!! Buy one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De'Longhi Brillante Faceted Jug Kettle, 3 KW - Black
De'Longhi Brillante Faceted Jug Kettle, 3 KW - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks FAB !!, 18 April 2013
Looks fab, everybody loves it. Hard to moan about because , lets face it.....it's a kettle. You use it to boil water.....I can't understand why anybody would complain about the functionality of this item?? it does the job and , if you like pretty things, you'll love this sparkling away on your worktop !!

The Cosby Show: Season 1 [DVD]
The Cosby Show: Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bill Cosby

5.0 out of 5 stars I want Bill Cosby to be my Dad., 18 April 2013
I used to watch this as a kid in the 80's....and always loved it. Watching it now as an adult makes me cry, because it's just so warm and funny !! Bill Cosby was brilliant as Cliff Huxtable....the way he spoke to his children was hilarious. They don't make em like this anymore...that's for sure. *also ...the funniest episode ever is on this DVD....Theo's Shirt :)

Yankee Candle Luxury 6 Sampler Pack
Yankee Candle Luxury 6 Sampler Pack
Offered by iFoundThePerfect

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY, 18 April 2013
You can't beat yankee candles ....they are GORGEOUS ! Just make sure you have votives or holders to put these in...I forgot to buy holders, but I loved these so much that I now buy the jars and tumblers....my house smells fab.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They work....but don't give up after a few weeks, 18 April 2013
These tablets really helped me....but you HAVE to keep taking them.....don't give up after 6 weeks, they take time to impact !! I am currently seeing a trichologist because of damage done to my hair by hair extensions and she has told me that what we do now will always show in hour hair 3 months later ....and these really do kick in at the 3 month mark ......another bonus , is that they thickened my eyebrows in a matter of days !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a huge fan..., 18 April 2013
Didn't thicken up my hair at all....infact....made it look thinner...!! Much prefer SAMY thickening products.....this just made me look like a drip !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5