Profile for Wayne > Reviews

Content by Wayne

Wayne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Organic Whey Protein Powder 1kg Grass Fed with Free Scoop & Money back Guarantee Included - Made in Holland -, unflavoured, Unsweetened Protein shake - NATURAL PROTEIN POWDER not capsules, bars or tablets - supporting optimum nutrition, Muscle gain and muscle recovery - Suitable for men & woman - soy free & gluten free

4.0 out of 5 stars Muscles, 7 July 2016
After a few weeks of using this protein supplement I'm unhappy to report that I still look like a 10 stone weakling and not like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime (I'd take Arnie how he looks now too) ;)
This shake is fairly easy to mix but works best with a proper shaker or blender and doesn't really taste of anything or leave a bad aftertaste.
No complaints from me here!
I received this item at a reduced cost from the seller in exchange for an honest review. I am under no requirement to leave a 5 star review. I can leave a 1 star review if I choose to without repercussion from the seller.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2016 8:03 AM BST

Vitamin D3 10,000 IU by Nutravita | 365 Soft Gels FULL YEAR SUPPLY Vitamins Vit D3 *** 1 YEARS SUPPLY *** | Important Part of Your Daily Multivitamins | Vitamin D is Used for Immune System / Support, Healthy Bones, Hair, Skin, Nails | 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE | Nutravita Healthy Mind, Body & Soul
Offered by Nutravita

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not for veggies., 7 July 2016
I have been taking these capsules for a while now as I feel that my health in progressing years could do with any boost it can get. I must say that I haven't noticed any difference in how I feel myself although I do get to go outside often which might mean that I'm getting enough vitamin D anyway.
The capsules are easy to swallow and at the current selling price represent good value for a whole years worth.
As others have said the capsules aren't for strict vegetarians or vegans as the shell contains gelatine.

I received a this product at a heavy discount from the seller. I am under no obligation to leave a 5 star review (I haven't) and am free to leave a 1 star review if I don't like the product.

Glucosamine Sulphate 1500 MG 365 Tablets (1 Years Supply) High Strength Supplement MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Buy 2 & get FREE DELIVERY 2KCL - Not Gel, Capsules, Liquid Or Powder - Benefits Include Joint Support, Joint Care & Improves Arthritis - Manufactured in the UK
Offered by No.1 Supplements Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Having read that glucosamine Sulphate could help with joint care ..., 15 May 2016
Having read that glucosamine Sulphate could help with joint care, I decided to start taking this product. I've been doing so for around a month now. I can't say I feel any different, but figure that they can't be doing any harm.
The bottle is large with enough for a year.
I was able to purchase this at a reduced rate in return for an honest (good or bad) review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2016 10:43 AM BST

Omega 3 Supplement 1000MG Max Strength 365 Soft Gels (1 Years Supply) MONEY BACK GUARANTEE UK Made BUY 2 GET FREE UK DELIVERY - Boosts Immune System, Helps Joint Care And Healthy Hair - Fish Oil / Cod Liver Oil - DHA + EPA -Omega 3 6 9 - Omega 3 Fatty Acids - UK Manufactured
Offered by No.1 Supplements Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Omega 3 is known to be good for your heart and also help maintain low cholesterol ..., 15 May 2016
I decided to start taking these as I am now getting a little older and feel my body could do with a little help. Omega 3 is known to be good for your heart and also help maintain low cholesterol levels.
I've been using the capsules for a few weeks now. I can't say that I feel any different, but that's not necessarily a bad thing - I'll keep taking them anyway.
The capsules are fairly large, but are easy to swallow.

I was able to buy this product at a reduced rate in exchange for an honest review - either good or bad.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2016 10:33 AM BST

Biotin + MSM Hair Growth Vitamins 10000MCG Biotin + 250mg MSM 365 Tablets (1 YEARS SUPPLY!) MONEY BACK GUARANTEE UK Made BUY 2 GET FREE UK DELIVERY 6 Month + Supply Best Supplements for Hair Loss Best Beauty Treatment for Men and Women - Glucosamine - Incite Nutrition Biotin B7 + methyl sulfonyl methane Complex Better Than Shampoo Not 5000MCG Capsules Benefits Healthy Hair, Nail Growth and Skin UK Manufactured

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be working, 6 May 2016
My girlfriend has been using this supplement for a few weeks now and she has really noticed that her hair is feeling fuller and stronger. She doesn't get as much breaking when brushing as she used to.
The tablets are small (slightly larger than you're average round paracetamol tablet) and easy to swallow, and great value at the current selling price for a years supply.
I was given this supplement at a great reduced price to try out., in exchange for an honest review. There is no requirement to leave a good review - I am free to leave a 1 star review if I wish to!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2016 11:03 AM BST

HomeNative® Adjustable Mandoline Slicer (Orange) - Comes with 4 Interchangeable Stainless Steel Blades - Vegetable Cutter, Peeler, Slicer, Grater and Julienne Slicer all in 1 - Plus 3 Bonus Gifts: "The Best You" Ebook, Mandoline Recipe Ebook & Video Tutorial
Offered by HomeNative

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy gadget, 24 April 2016
I like this slicer. It's the first mandolin slicer we have had at home and find it to be a useful addition to our kitchen - especially when slicing or grating larger quantities. It works well and the different attachments should cover most eventualities. It's easy to clean and store too.
I'd buy it again at the current price point (£14.99) but it wouldn't be worth the RRP of £49.99.

I was given this slicer at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review - whether good or bad.

OSHUNwhite | Premium Coco Oil Pulling Kit | Naturally White Teeth and Minty Fresh Breath | Made With Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Natural Teeth Whitening at Home | 14 Day Teeth Supply | Flavoured With Natural Peppermint Extract | Does Not Cause Sensitivity Associated With Teeth Whitening Strips | UK Certified and Safety Tested
Offered by OSHUNwhite

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 17 Mar. 2016
This is the first time I have tried oil pulling, and as others have pointed out in their reviews it will take some getting used to. I must admit I have only tried a few of the sachets.
The first instinct when trying for the first time is to spit out straight away. However I was determined to give this product a fair go, so I persevered with it and managed ten minutes of swishing and gargling, then a bit longer the following few days.
I can say that my mouth certainly felt much cleaner, though I didn't notice and change in the colour of my teeth. Unfortunately I didn't stick with this product as I found I couldn't get used to the texture.

Note: I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. These reviews can be good or bad - there is no incentive to give a 5 star review over a 1 star review - as long as it is an honest one.

Dunin'Dustid MICROFIBRE CLEANING CLOTHS (8 PACK) 36x36cm HIGHLY ABSORBENT, SOFT SCRATCH-FREE, LINT-FREE, ECO FRIENDLY - ALL PURPOSE. Colourfast, Colour-Coded Cleaning Cloths! And Get Your Home Environmentally Friendly Without Using Harmful Detergents (Just Water) And Start Saving Over Conventional Cleaning Tools Today!
Offered by Brepalco International

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - they clean!, 6 Mar. 2016
It's hard to get excited about cleaning products, but these cloths are very good at what they're intended for. We use them all over the house - kitchen, bathroom and as a replacement for 'dusting'. Either wet or dry these cloths make easy work of cleaning. Washable and lint - free too!
The only (very minor) negative: They are on the large size - I suppose great for car cleaning etc., but a bit too much for household cleaning.

Note: I was given this product at a reduced rate in exchange for an unbiased review (good or bad).

Raspberry Ketone by Rasta-Viti - CAFFEINE FREE Superior Quality Ketones - Shape Up for Summer NOW - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 60 Strong 1000mg Capsules - 1-2 Month Supply - Weight Loss - Appetite Suppressant - READ THE REVIEWS - For Men and For Women - Made in the UK - So go ahead and 'release your enerJah!'
Offered by Rasta-Viti

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be working.., 28 Feb. 2016
My girlfriend has been using this supplement for a couple of weeks now. She's a bit of a gym bunny anyway, so it's difficult to comment on the fat-burning qualities. What she definitely has noticed is a reduction in her appetite. She feels less hungry throughout the day and is eating smaller portions. Give them a try - they appear to work!

Note: I was given these to try at a reduced price in exchange for an unbiased review (good or bad).

Xtreme Bright® LED Camping Lantern Features Fully Collapsible Design (Fits Easily Inside Your Backpack), featherweight, rugged construction & 7 LED Lights - A Compact, Portable light which Provides Powerful Illumination.
Offered by TriumphInnovations

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb. 2016
My kids love this lantern. We have the pink one, and as soon as the batteries were in off it went to their makeshift tent.
This gives out a nice bright light and so far the batteries seem to be lasting well. Great for camping or in the garage/car for emergencies.

Note: I was given this at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4