Profile for Dats Funny > Reviews

Content by Dats Funny

Dats Funny (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tweepi Hair Removal Wand- With Upper Lip Shaped Cool Gel Pack for Numbing and Soothing Aftercare
Offered by Smart Choice Distribution

3.0 out of 5 stars for me I find it only slightly useful. It seems to work more on the little ..., 23 Dec. 2015
Whilst this product seems to work for the majority, for me I find it only slightly useful. It seems to work more on the little hairs not visible to the eye. But the hairs I want to grab it doesn't seem to pick so I'm just rolling it back and forth for ages! I understand the technique and I'm sure I'm doing it correctly. But the thicker hairs I want removing isn't getting caught.

But definitely worth the one off expense if it works for you.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Brought this for my dad and he seems happy with it considering the price, 11 Nov. 2015
Brought this for my dad and he seems happy with it considering the price. He doesn't wear it often and only when he's out and about.

The batteries life is very poor but I guess that's reflected in the price. My only issue with this product is that the product descriptions states that it comes with AG5 button batteries, however, this is NOT the case. The correct batteries are AG13.

I have now a bunch of AG5 batteries without any need for them. They are physically different sizes.

Gabor Joyous, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (schwarz (micro) 47), 5 UK
Gabor Joyous, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (schwarz (micro) 47), 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish shoe, 10 Nov. 2015
Great grip, the only brand I can find with rubber soles so now all my shoes are Gabor as I have wide feet and also they have half sizes available. Sizes I find depend on the style of shoe, I have tried a boot 4.5 which was perfect but my wide feet were still making it slightly cramped (even though wide fit) so I've gone up half a size to make it roomier.

I don't do heels but these are perfect height where I don't look ridiculous trying to balance and super comfortable. Genuinely recommend the brand. The studs on the back give it an edgier look without making it all plain.

Flexible Long Rach Radiator Heater Cleaning Bristle Brush Duster with handle 28 inch / 71 cm Dust Cleaner Cobweb Brush
Offered by Bulk Buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally recommend, 10 Nov. 2015
Excellent product, flexible, and reaches almost whole height of radiator. Purchased a second one straight away for mum.

Amscan International Shooting Stars Value Pack, Silver
Amscan International Shooting Stars Value Pack, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 6 Dec. 2013
These are cheap and cheerful. I hang them where the natural light or the spot lights hit them and they create a beautiful halo around the area.

The only negative is that the star at the bottom could do with a little extra weight, to actually show off its full spiral effect. Once its all stretched apart its very nice. But because the star is so light its only half hanging and theres no alot you can do about it, unless I guess you put a blob of bluetac but that would ruin the look.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Fiddly!!!!!, 6 Dec. 2013
I do like the product, for the price its nothing to complain about. I think 7ft is too long and looks a bit silly for my house it literally was from ceiling to floor. So I cut them in half and had a few more extras to hang around the place.

They do look good. I hate the fact they are so fiddly they get tangled up so easily. I spent a good hour untangling them, because the strings are sooooo fine even though they are doubled up it was hard to see where each bit was going.

Apart from that very good

100 Glow Sticks / Bracelet. 7 Color Mix. Premium-Class! Factory-Fresh! Brightly colored Lightsticks! 8". Incl. 100 bracelet / necklace Connectors, 1 Glow Ball / flower Kit! Latest Generation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright, 3 Dec. 2013
We bought this for Halloween, we made them into little bracelets and necklaces to put round the kids so we could see them in the dark when trick or treating. Its super bright and really fun to use. Could see them a mile away. Everyone loved it

Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer, 15 m - Silver
Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer, 15 m - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, 3 Dec. 2013
I like how it opens upwards to save space. Its big enough to hang up a full load. Its strong and sturdy, with plastic parts on the bottom to stop it scratching the floor. However I do feel the lock could do with abit of strengthening. It does and feel a little flimsey. But definitely worth the buy. Am very pleased.

Disney Princess Vanity Table
Disney Princess Vanity Table
Offered by Otherland UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any little girl, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Vanity Table (Toy)
The table and chair is of good quality. We bought this for our daughters Christmas present. It is solid and sturdy with no worries that it would fall apart. The instructions were easy to follow. As theres only 2 types of pieces so they all hold together in the same way. The look of the table is fantastic very girly and my daughter absolutely loves it.

Its got two little drawers which can fit quite a bit of things. Big enough to hold a brush and all your hair pieces. The size of the whole thing is great. Not too bulky and isnt too small. For the price its worth it. My daughter is 2 years old and I reckon this would last her many more years to come as its also used as a writing table.

66fit Ab Roller Wheel & Knee Pad - ABS Core Abdominal Workout Fitness Exerciser
66fit Ab Roller Wheel & Knee Pad - ABS Core Abdominal Workout Fitness Exerciser

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Abs workout, 6 Dec. 2012
I have used plenty of various abs exercise tools over the years and this is certainly one of the best considering the cost. I have used it 3 times since delivered, spanning across 10 days and have felt the soreness in the abs the next morning every time (lower and upper sections). This thing not only works the stomach as you will need other muscles to pull yourself back up. I certainly feel it in my upper arms and chest, especially if you go all the way above your head. I have also noticed that my lower back strains hard in each pull back but that may be due to poor form of performing the exercise or my back is weak. For those of you that are interested - I do 3 sets of 10 reps. If you are not confident or lacking the strength to roll out all the way, going half way will do the trick too and then slowly build up till you can roll as far as your arms can extend. For those of you that are pros, I saw a video where you can start from the standing position instead of from the knees.

My wife gave this a go and she felt it more on her arms and chest, instead of her abs. I am wondering this is due to the weakest muscles being worked the hardest.

There are a few videos on the 66fit YouTube channel, which demonstrates the exercise and shows you how to do it correctly.

The product itself is solid. The foam on the handle is sufficient and I feel comfortable in each rep. It is very easy to put together (less than a minute) and I would assume the same to dismantle if you want to take it with you on your travels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3