Profile for Al > Reviews

Al

StarTech.com 2 Port VGA Video Splitter - 250 MHz - Video splitter - 2 ports
StarTech.com 2 Port VGA Video Splitter - 250 MHz - Video splitter - 2 ports

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 21 Aug. 2013
Good quality image to both PC monitors and to the plasma TV, simple to set up. Only had a short period of time and no problems with reliability.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product simple to apply, 21 Aug. 2013
Simple to apply product that appears to provide a good thickness of membrane when applied. Recommended by tiler, time will tell how it performs. Would use again.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Case White PU Leather Wallet Cover
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Case White PU Leather Wallet Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 21 Aug. 2013
Looks great and out standing value for money! Well constructed case that should give good service. Only had for a short time!

Grohe 19467 G3000 Cosmo Shower Trim with Rapido T 35500
Grohe 19467 G3000 Cosmo Shower Trim with Rapido T 35500

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate Product, 21 Aug. 2013
First rate products that are straight forward to fit. Well engineered with a very good guarantee. I wish that I had known of the products when we got the first shower fitted.
First rate product would buy again. A Grohe convert!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2014 1:15 PM BST

Logitech Harmony 900 Advanced Universal Remote Control with RF capability
Logitech Harmony 900 Advanced Universal Remote Control with RF capability

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Harmony 900, 23 Jan. 2011
The Harmony 900 does exactly what I expected it to. It easy to use and the RF capability has allowed me to remove the IR receiver and blaster from my TV and component shelving.

The set up went according to plan until trying to get the TV to select the required input signal. Despite a number of goes I was unable to solve this problem. After searches through the Logitech forums and instruction book I was still unclear how I was to solve this.

I contacted the Logitech online support by email giving them details of the problem and makes and models of all my devices. Within 48 hours they had accessed my online account and made the required changes (password was provided in initial email). The device now works perfectly and the problem was explained to me as a simple timing issue with the TV menu option.

I consider myself to be a reasonable standard with electronic equipment set up and installation which, I must admit left me a bit frustrated when trying to set up the Harmony 900. However I would recommend Logitech Harmony 900 to others and the backup service, should you require it, is excellent.