Profile for Mark S > Reviews

Content by Mark S

Mark S

Stoga Tmvel HDMI2RCACVS 3 RCA Composite Video AV to Mini HDMI Converter for TV/PC/PS3/Blue-Ray DVD
Offered by KINGSFAITH

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
Great for old style cables for new monitors and TVs.

Field Guide to the Bumblebees of Great Britain and Ireland
Field Guide to the Bumblebees of Great Britain and Ireland
by Mike Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Bees Knees, 27 Mar. 2014
A great book for discovering the different species of bee that visit our gardens. Lots of description and pictures are a help too.

Brilliant Bread
Brilliant Bread
by James Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Brilliant Bread (Hardcover)
Been meaning to get back in the kitchen and get back in to baking. I don't watch the bake off so I didn't know James Morton. I read the reviews and thought that this book would be a great pointer and learning tool. It is better than that and I have made some tasty bread by following the instructions. I will become more confident and adventurous as I read further but I would definitely recommend this book to people who have baked before but need more expert instruction.

Kitchen Craft Dough Cutter and Scraper
Kitchen Craft Dough Cutter and Scraper

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the dough, 27 Mar. 2014
Does the job and excellent value for money, small but powerful. A must for people baking in the kitchen, wouldn't do without it.

Pond Liner 4x3m with 40yr Guarantee and FREE Underlay
Pond Liner 4x3m with 40yr Guarantee and FREE Underlay
Offered by Pondkeeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Pondliner, 27 Mar. 2014
An excellent pond liner and great value. I bought an oversized liner so that it was easier to manage and cover the sleepers that I used as a barrier around the pond. The free underlay was a massive bonus and the pond looks fantastic now.

Technomate TM-6900 Super + PLUS COMBO HD BLACK
Technomate TM-6900 Super + PLUS COMBO HD BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Technomate TM-6900, 16 Jun. 2011
A good receiver but limited by its software and there have been no software upgrades. Has MPeg4 which picks up RTE on freeview (I live in N. Ireland. Hobbyists prefer dreamboxes as they are linux models and can be upgraded easily. I just wanted a box for the 3pm footy and bought a card, so it is good enough for that purpose.

Konig Satfinder Satellite Installation Kit
Konig Satfinder Satellite Installation Kit
Offered by MHP Distribution

3.0 out of 5 stars Sat Finder, 16 Jun. 2011
Bought thinking that it would be useful but the instructions are basic and I have not been able to get my Sat set up using this device. Might work better for Sky.
Could be me rather than satfinder.

Dog DeShedding Tool for Large Dogs
Dog DeShedding Tool for Large Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars For Furry Pets, 16 Jun. 2011
I have a Lab that has decided to cast non-stop. I was at wits end and decided to trawl the internet for a miracle. The Lab still sheds but the Furminator has definitely been a great help and the Lab just loves being pampered.

I have also purchased the shampoo to see if that improves matters further.
The seller must have used Superman as a courier because I ordered in the afternoon and the item was delivered the next morning.