Profile for Francis Connolly > Reviews

Content by Francis Connolly

Francis Connolly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
XtremeAuto® Universal Fit Black Front & Rear Car Mudflaps Includes XtremeAuto Sticker
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Mar. 2016
Product fits my Seat Exeo ST perfectly, however you will need to fit spacers behind the rear mudflaps as the face of the wings is rebated slightly. You will also need longer screws. I only had to cut a tiny piece out as there is a slight lip on the underside of the rear wings but this is just my preference, it probably wouldn't be noticable and isn't a necessity. Overall excellent product.

Audi A4 LIMOUSINE / SALOON (11/2000 - 2007) & Seat EXEO SALOON (since 2009) B...
Offered by Unique Car Mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and customer service, 8 Mar. 2016
I bought these in error for my Seat Exeo ST, my fault totally! However the customer service I received following this was nothing short of outstanding. I had assumed that I would have to go through a lengthy process to get it all sorted out, but it was actually sorted out very swiftly. I returned the first product and Unique Car Mats sent me out the correct product (the one I should have ordered!!) without me even having to ask. Excellent communication throughout also from Faye and Roman. This type of customer service should be an example to everyone.

PLEASE NOTE: The review below refers to the boot liner for an Exeo ST and not the saloon as I ordered the one for the saloon in error!
The product itself is of excellent quality, quite tough, durable and fits my Exeo ST like a glove. I slide quite a lot of heavy items in and out of the boot regularly and the original lining would have been destroyed in no time but this product will ensure the boot interior remains in pristine condition. The removable insert is also a good touch if you prefer a "carpet look."
Overall delighted with the product and the customer service.

Mixe Bling Jewelry Watch Stylish Women Ladies Girls Full Rose Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet Watches Party Dress + Gift Black Cloth Bag
Offered by Fashion Mixe Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product., 8 Mar. 2016
I bought this product as a birthday present for my wife who was very pleased with it. It is of excellent quality and looks very fashionable. A little too big for a very small wrist but we will get that sorted out in our local jewellers.
Overall great product.

KitSound Charging and Sync Cradle with Lightning Connector for iPhone 5 - Black
KitSound Charging and Sync Cradle with Lightning Connector for iPhone 5 - Black
Offered by You Want One

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Feb. 2016
Good product. Securely holds an iPhone 4s and does not topple over like other products. Highly recommended

Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m
Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable product, 11 Feb. 2016
This product is quite good. It arrived on time with all the necessary fixings, etc, however I always use my own fixings as the supplied fixings with products like these are never up to the job. I used 7mm rawlplugs and 4x50mm wood screws. The line is doing it's job and is still in use. It has stood to heavy loads and high winds so I would definitely recommend.

Ecoforce 48 Strong Hurricane Force Grip Clothes Pegs made of Recycled Plastic (2 packs of 24)
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars These are brilliant. I live in an area which is quite ..., 11 Feb. 2016
These are brilliant. I live in an area which is quite exposed to high winds and I was sick of clothes blowing off my line. SInce I used these pegs I have had nothing, and I mean NOTHING blow off the line. They are without doubt one of the best products I have ever bought. They are perfectly named as I would say it would take a hurricane to blow anything away when using these. Highly, highly recommended.

BDBikes Plastic Moulded Front Wheel Rest for Turbo Trainer
BDBikes Plastic Moulded Front Wheel Rest for Turbo Trainer
Offered by Black Dog Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Feb. 2016
Arrived on time, securely packaged. Does what it is expected to do. Would recommend.

HST New Magnetic Indoor Bicycle Turbo Trainer
HST New Magnetic Indoor Bicycle Turbo Trainer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not suitable for all bikes, 11 Feb. 2016
Product arrived on time and was easy to set up, however it is not a perfect fit for wheels with quick release levers. I had to place a piece of heavy rubber between the quick release lever and the bar on the trainer and then tighten it as tight as I possibly could. Apart from this the trainer works fine and not as noisy as I expected, in fact I would say it is almost silent. I would recommend, however check your wheel fittings first.

MeasuPro Wireless Bicycle Computer, Speedometer and Heart Rate Monitor
MeasuPro Wireless Bicycle Computer, Speedometer and Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by Five Star

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product, poor customer service., 11 Feb. 2016
I was very disappointed with this product. Item arrived on time and securely packaged. Set up was a little time-consuming but is fine if you have all the necessary details beforehand such as wheel size, etc. Unfortunately the computer would not pick up the sensor at all even when I held it beside the computer. Changing the batteries did help either. I realise that a product can be faulty from time to time and I am happy to receive a working replacement, however the customer service here was completely non-existant. I emailed the seller to explain my problem and possibly receive some technical assistance but I did not receive any answer whatsoever. Disappointed with the product but disgusted with the lack of customer service.

12V Nordstrand Heating Oil Gasoil Diesel Transfer Pump - 40L/min
12V Nordstrand Heating Oil Gasoil Diesel Transfer Pump - 40L/min
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product all round., 11 Feb. 2016
Item arrived on time and securely packaged. Assembly was extremely easy, I would advise using PTFE tape on connections just to ensure there are no leaks, which there weren't. The pump exceeded my expectations and emptied a five gallon container full of kerosene in approximately 15 seconds! I am delighted with this pump and will be interested to see how fast it empties a 1000 litre tank. Would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3