Profile for Joanna Allen > Reviews

Deep in the Woods
Deep in the Woods
by Christopher Corr

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Deep in the Woods (Hardcover)
Beautiful illustrations, a lovely book to behold. My three year old daughter chose this book herself and she frequently asks for it as a bedtime story, asking questions about the pages as we read through it together. Go on, but it... You will not be disappointed.

Inside Out [DVD]
Inside Out [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pete Docter

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Inside Out [DVD] (DVD)
Took my 3 year old daughter to the cinema to see this, it was her first time seeing a full length movie at the cinema. I hadn't expected her to stay awake for the entire film to be honest, but to my surprise she absolutely loved it! Hasn't stopped talking about it since & gets really excited every time she sees it on a poster. I really enjoyed it too, well done Pixar.

Maileg Green Bunny 5 Piece Melamine Set
Maileg Green Bunny 5 Piece Melamine Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Jan. 2015
Very sturdy and beautiful dinner set, great for boys or girls. My daughter loves it !

Tidy Books - The Children's Bookcase Company - The Original Wooden Bunk Bed Shelf and Bedside Storage for Childrens Rooms in White

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for bunk beds, 18 Jan. 2015
Having already purchased a tidy books pink bookcase & tidy books box, we bought one of these for her new 'big girl bed'. It comes ready assembled & is great for storing & displaying bed time stories and soft toys. Just like the other tidy books products that we own, great quality, love it.

When You Were Born (Emma Dodd Series)
When You Were Born (Emma Dodd Series)
by Emma Dodd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Nov. 2013
Just like all of the other emma dodd books we own, this is lovely. Great gift for a new baby or ideal for first Christmas!

Big Friend, Little Friend (Little Sound Books)
Big Friend, Little Friend (Little Sound Books)
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Nov. 2013
My daughter loves this! Great sounds and simple, charming story that she likes to hear again and again. Plus replaceable bantered- winner

Melissa & Doug - 10289 - Pull-Along Zoo Animals
Melissa & Doug - 10289 - Pull-Along Zoo Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wooden animals, 30 Aug. 2013
My baby loves pulling these animals apart & bashing them together. She lives it when I pull them along the floor aswell. Really good quality, sturdy toy that looks nice too.

Melissa & Doug - 13084 - Caterpillar Gear Toy
Melissa & Doug - 13084 - Caterpillar Gear Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, cute & fun, 30 Aug. 2013
This is a great baby toy! Sturdy and well made wooden toy with plastic cogs. I have a baby brother (12 months) and 10 month-old daughter & both babies love it! It's educational too which I like, helps to develop hand-eye co-ordination & problem solving skills.

Jellycat Nugget Elephant 21cm
Jellycat Nugget Elephant 21cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 May 2013
My baby loves this elephant, it is super cute, soft & small enough for little hands to hold. Love it!

Forever (Emma Dodd Series)
Forever (Emma Dodd Series)
by Emma Dodd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 May 2013
We already have three other emma dodd board books from this series (baby animals collection) so we knew what to expect. The words and pictures are just beautiful, we purchased both this and the other new emma dodd book together & the books would make a great new baby gift. Lovely foil detailing aswell.

Page: 1 | 2