Profile for Mrs. Janet V. Shaw > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Janet V. Shaw

Mrs. Janet V. Shaw "Love Books" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Bluelans® Women's Fashion Soft Scarf Long Scarfs Peacock Flower Printed Scarves Shawl Wraps (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Surprise, 21 Jan. 2016
I was very surprised when I received this scarf, it was so unique with it's curvy edging and gold patterns. Lovely to wear with plain black on an evening out. The picture doesn't do it justice, if you want to give a bit of a sparkle to a plain black outfit, this is for you.

Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 - Business Packaging - Black
Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 - Business Packaging - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Mouse, 18 Dec. 2015
I have been using computers since they were first invented, and you cannot beat Microsoft when it comes to keyboards and mice, this very comfortable sturdy little mouse is perfect for any desktop computer being neat, sturdy and easy to use.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 - UK Layout
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 - UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable purchase, 18 Dec. 2015
Love this keyboard and great with my Windows 10 Computer. Very comfortable to use, and all the keys you need for Windows operations, I have tried other manufacturers but always come back to Microsoft because I like the size of the keys and the way they arranged. A very good buy.

Charms Retro Wolf head Infinite Knit Leather Bracelet Gift
Charms Retro Wolf head Infinite Knit Leather Bracelet Gift
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 18 Dec. 2015
Bought for my grandson who loves all the Wolf Head jewellery, he hasn't taken off, so obviously a good purchase. Must admit I rather liked it for myself. Also, very good value for money.

Bella Cook & Serve 3 Pot Slow Cooker With Keep Warm Buffet Setting
Bella Cook & Serve 3 Pot Slow Cooker With Keep Warm Buffet Setting
Offered by Kitchen and Home Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Kitchen Extra for those who love cooking., 6 Dec. 2015
Absolutely brilliant slow cookers and servers. I have always used food warmers for family lunches and celebrations but never before had one that slow cooks. This is great when you want to have a variety of different vegetables in addition to your roasted oven veg. And even better you can slow cook them and later change the setting to warm to keep the vegetables hot for people to serve themselves, or if you want to serve various different curries - just prepare and leave to cook without taking up any space on the stove. I looks attractive and the pots are heavy stoneware giving it a real quality look. The lid holders make serving easy and the whole cooker is very neat and doesn't take a huge amount of space. I recommend this Bella Cook & Serve 3 Pot Slow Cooker to anyone who needs extra unattended cooking done while they concentrate of other food preparation.

Staedtler Ergosoft 157 SB24 Triangular Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours, Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 3 Dec. 2015
Bought as a present for someone who had taken up adult colouring. Very good value and lovely colours. I truly recommend these pencils.

The Pillars Of The Earth [DVD] [2010]
The Pillars Of The Earth [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Ian McShane

5.0 out of 5 stars Very worth buying, 3 Dec. 2015
Brilliant series and well worth buying, hours of great entertainment and a good representation of the original story.

Tuscany 925 Silver Sterling Silver Heart and Oval Link Bracelet of 19 cm/7.5 inch

1.0 out of 5 stars Different to what I expected, 3 Dec. 2015
The bracelet is somewhat smaller than it looks. Probably best purchased for a young person. The quality is also quite fragile, and would need to be worn with care. I wouldn't recommend it for an adult unless the person was of a small stature.

The Canterbury Church Book and Desk Diary 2016 hardback edition
The Canterbury Church Book and Desk Diary 2016 hardback edition
by Canterbury Press Norwich
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Need to Know, 24 Oct. 2015
As a person with responsibility for various things within my church, this diary is essential, not only can I keep all our hall bookings, special events, PCC, Diocesan and Deanery meetings, but also I have access without a Lectionary to all the readings, festivals and much much more for the whole year, This diary goes to Bible Study, Christian Teaching Groups, Lent and Advent courses and just about everywhere related to my church activities. I highly recommend this diary which is full of information for anyone who is in Leadership Teams, part of the PCC or running any Church Groups.This is my 7th Church Book & Desk Diary.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC DVD)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC DVD)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For those who love fantasy., 4 Aug. 2015
Bought for my son who loves The Witcher games. He has reported back to me that this is the best one yet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10