Profile for Megan > Reviews

Content by Megan

Megan

Facioyo Exclusive-Facioyo Hippy ANTIQUE SILVER Infinity Friendship Karma Wish Hope Love Peace Bracelet Cord Boho [BLACK]
Offered by HAPPY57

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this item :), 5 Aug. 2013
Bought this as a bracelet but decided it looks better as an anklet, It's adjustable size is easy to use and stands out on your ankle, I love it! Am thinking of getting more colours as they are really cute!

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by SoundHug

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, stylish, cute, clever phone!, 23 July 2013
I previously had a Samsung Galaxy S3, but sadly had it stolen, so I thought I would get this mini version as it is a good price and had brilliant reviews! I absolutely love it, I find it a perfect size for your pocket and prefer it slightly smaller! I would recommend this phone to anyone! Thanks amazon :)

Furry Warmers Fully Microwavable Furry Boots Cream
Furry Warmers Fully Microwavable Furry Boots Cream
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 16 Nov. 2011
I decided to buy these for my mum for christmas as her feet are always cold and she often puts two pairs of socks on. When I saw these, I knew I had to buy them! I was abit worried as I'm not home all day to wait for them, but they came after 4 days of purchasing them. :) Brilliant item, your feet will never be cold again!

Pulling Myself Together
Pulling Myself Together
by Denise Welch

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 15 Dec. 2010
I bought this Autobiography for my mum for Christmas, as she loves Denise Welch in Loose Women. The delivery was extremely fast and I couldn't of asked more of Amazon for making it easy to purchase! I read this book last week and found it very sad but pleasant ;) It was a brilliant buy and would recommend Amazon to anybody!