Profile for Tangerine > Reviews

Content by Tangerine

Tangerine "tangerineman" (North Yorkshire)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Battery Tender 030-0001-UK Lithium Jump Start Power Pack
Battery Tender 030-0001-UK Lithium Jump Start Power Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very useful product that is so small that when in the boot it's easy to forget it's there. When needed however it proves its worth. Easy to set up I gets your car battery going again and for that it's absolutely superb.

It isn't cheap but it offers a level assurance I think it's worth it. Just a well made and useful product it's very pleasing to know it's right there if required.

Ubbi Wipes Dispenser (Grey)
Ubbi Wipes Dispenser (Grey)

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not essential, 10 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a useful, albeit not essential product for parents of new born children. Yes, it is useful - it allows for the storage of baby wipes and I think it does help preserve the wipes from drying out too much when contained within this dispenser. It also has rubber feet to prevent it from slipping when extracting a wipe. So, so far so good. However, like I say, as useful as it is, it isn't essential and I also think it is overpriced for what it is. On that basis then I can recommend it if you really don't have a budget. But if you do, I'd think carefully as to whether this really is an essential. In my view it isn't essential - although I should reiterate - it is useful.

The Good Dinosaur - Numbers & Counting (Disney Learning)
The Good Dinosaur - Numbers & Counting (Disney Learning)
by No author

4.0 out of 5 stars An engaging maths learning book, 6 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has proven to be quite a hit with my 4 year old. There are a good number of stickers (although some are quite small) and the puzzles are basic yet engaging enough. Given how interested my 4 year old has become with maths as a consequence of using this book, I recommend it. It has been a hit. Worth a look.

Salter Academy Professional Mechanical Scale
Salter Academy Professional Mechanical Scale

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, very well made but very expensive, 6 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are well made and good looking Salter scales. They are accurate too. However, the big issue is the price. I cannot justify the price despite being attractive to look at and being well made. There are cheaper salter scales that are available that are just as well made and just as accurate but cheaper. So on that basis, despite the positives, I have to say I can't recommend these unless money is not an object - if it isn't - get them!

3M P600 230mm x 280mm Wetordry Ultra Fine Sandpaper Sheets - (Pack of 1)
3M P600 230mm x 280mm Wetordry Ultra Fine Sandpaper Sheets - (Pack of 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sand paper, 30 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good quality sand paper, perfect for finishing off a sanding job. You get 4 sheets of sand paper in squares 23 mm x 28 mm. It is a fair price for the quality of the sand paper so I can recommend it given the finish it provides.

Bionaire High Performance Desk Fan, Silver
Bionaire High Performance Desk Fan, Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good until you turn it on, 27 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This fan has been something of a disappointment. Putting it together is easy enough but on anything over half power and the blades strike the wire case. Furthermore, if you allow the fan to move right to left, on the extremes of each pass, it also strikes the wire case. This is bad enough but worst of all is the actual power of the fan. It's maximum power isn't great. Perhaps they were thinking of trying to not blow papers off a desk. But a primary function of a fan is to provide cooling air. It does do this but for me to not a powerful enough level. I had high hopes of this fan but frankly I can't recommend it. The fan striking the wire case is just annoying and the output isn't enough.

Zootropolis - Maths Practice, Ages 6-7 (Disney Learning)
Zootropolis - Maths Practice, Ages 6-7 (Disney Learning)
by No author

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a nicely illustrated maths learning book which is themed on the ..., 25 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nicely illustrated maths learning book which is themed on the film zootropolis. It also includes stickers of the characters of the film. It's a brightly coloured book too and is therefore rather engaging. The questions are perfectly challenging for the target age range and do seem to help my daughter in learning of the topic. Not bad at all.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Steriliser (Electric)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Steriliser (Electric)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good capacity, easy to operate, 20 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This hasn't been used in anger quite yet as that day is not yet here but I have tested it to ensure my ability to use it is assured when the day comes! With our previous children we had a microwave steriliser and as I suspected the process is the same (fill the base with water) and instead of firing up the microwave, you just push a button. The steriliser is quite big meaning you can sterilise quite a lot in one go (and more than we could with a microwave one). It is simple to operate and whilst it does take up space on the worktop, its use far outweighs this inconvenience. If space were tight I'd say if you have a microwave, just accept the sightly smaller capacity.

This is a good product and offers a bit more capacity and it does the job in the same sort of timescale (the steriliser process takes 5 minutes with this electric one and I seem to remember the microwave took the same).

All in all then this is a reasonably priced, easy to operate steriliser. 4 stars from me.

Look Good Feel Better Multi Tasking Brush
Look Good Feel Better Multi Tasking Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feeling brush, 20 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Another 'look good feel better' brush and once again it is easy to be impressed with the quality feel of this product. The handle and bristles seem good quality and my wife informs me it feels nice in use too, doing a lovely job. On that basis, I recommend this brush!

Look Good Feel Better Mini Masterclass set
Look Good Feel Better Mini Masterclass set

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good quality, 17 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife approves of the quality of these brushes and for the price, given the three different brushes provided in this set, they also offer good value. The brushes feel well made and so therefore are recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20