Profile for Mrs Sonia Taylor > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Take Care, Son: The Story of My Dad and his Dementia
Take Care, Son: The Story of My Dad and his Dementia

2.0 out of 5 stars Takr care son, 30 Jun. 2015
It was interesting but for the price the story was so short I had read it in just over 5mins very disappointed.

All Purpose Perching Stool - adjustable height and arms
All Purpose Perching Stool - adjustable height and arms
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perching stool, 15 Jun. 2015
I purchased this stool for my husband who is disabled, it arrived on time and was easy to put together, my husband uses the stool to be able to sit at the kitchen worktops he can now manage to make himself a drink sandwich etc which he was unable to do before, it has been such a boon.

The Throwaway Children
The Throwaway Children

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 9 May 2015
A lovely storey kept me wanting to read more, it pulls at the heart strings in places and others can make you smile a really good read I would recommend.

Heaven
Heaven

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpfull, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Heaven (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the read although can get a bit repetitive as it gets near the end of the book, I have read a few of her books and overall I did enjoy.

Assertiveness for Earth Angels: How to Be Loving Instead of "Too Nice"
Assertiveness for Earth Angels: How to Be Loving Instead of "Too Nice"

3.0 out of 5 stars Some parts I found intresting and could relate to myself ..., 24 Nov. 2014
Some parts I found intresting and could relate to myself but it did seem to go on abit too muh for me, maybe not my kind of read.

There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller

4.0 out of 5 stars I have enjoyed the read, 5 Nov. 2014
Well written some bits to make you smile some that makes you cry, I have enjoyed the read.

The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me
The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum Alzheimer's & Me

4.0 out of 5 stars ... found this a very intresting read at times very sad but sometimes it made me laugh out loud, 15 Oct. 2014
I found this a very intresting read at times very sad but sometimes it made me laugh out loud, it does give an insight in to how the person suffering feels and cannot express.

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives

5.0 out of 5 stars I would like to think that some of what is written is ..., 24 Aug. 2014
None of us know what awaits us at the end but this is intresting reading, I would like to think that some of what is written is true.

You Raise Me Up
You Raise Me Up
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with this purchase, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: You Raise Me Up (Audio CD)
I was very pleased with this purchase, its easy listening with some beautiful tracks there are none that I am not happy with.

Voice of the Eagle
Voice of the Eagle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 10 May 2014
I have read most of these books and found them intresting and an insight in to other cultures, wanted to read more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3