Profile for simon > Reviews

Official Xbox One Wireless Controller
Official Xbox One Wireless Controller
Offered by VGP_VideoGamesPlus

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 20 April 2014
This was the cheapest controller I could buy so i felt I was making a slight gamble on quality and service. However the product is fine with no issues, plus delivery and sevice was as pledged. So I would recommend this product and service based on this experience.

Woodquail Natural Bamboo Magnetic Knife Holder High Quality
Woodquail Natural Bamboo Magnetic Knife Holder High Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Asthetically pleasing at a fair price, 9 Mar. 2014
I wanted something that matched the kitchen and also looked like more of a statement, rather than the usual cheap black plastic design.
It met all my needs, its well finished and a very practical size. It looks like it is made of a much more expensive material than bamboo.
I would recommend this product highly

Slow Focus
Slow Focus

4.0 out of 5 stars I had high expectations on the release of this album, I wasn't dissappointed., 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Slow Focus (MP3 Download)
I have always enjoyed the Buttons and was looking forward to their next piece of work. I'm pleased to say that is an excellent album. They have carried on from where they last left off (Electronica) without being too experiemental in their format. Typically lenghty tracks that build with layered complexity.