Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "suziegeorge" (Wiltshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lily England Kabuki Brush for Foundation. Best Flat Top Foundation Makeup Brush for Liquid, Cream and Powder
Offered by Lily England

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret buying this brush, 12 July 2017
This brush blends like a dream and I love the look I can achieve using it. I definitely recommend this for liquid foundation specifically. I've also used it to blend out powder contour so it's good for powders too, though I've yet to use it with creams. Worth every penny!

Teen Wolf Derek Hale's Triskelion Bracelet - The Spiral Werewolf Leather Bracelet with Symbol
Offered by Gadget Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 4 Jan. 2017
Beautiful bracelet, it was bought with Christmas money and I'm very glad I bought it despite my initial misgivings about the price. It's well made and when it first came out of the packaging it smelt overwhelming of real leather which I happen to love but may not be to everyone's tastes! I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is a Teen Wolf fan.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this tank!, 12 Oct. 2016
Superb tank, huge capacity, smooth taste and no leakage at all which is a major tick in the all of the boxes for me. I highly recommend this tank.

Innokin Purple Cool Fire IV Box Mod Vaporizer
Innokin Purple Cool Fire IV Box Mod Vaporizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for experienced vapers, 12 Oct. 2016
I'm incredibly impressed with the Innokin Cool Fire IV. It's got a really good customisable settings, incredibly durable (i.e. I dropped it on concrete and there isn't even a mark) and creates a massive cloud with crisp and true flavour delivery. I definitely recommend this device.

FUSION - Set of 12 High Quality Bamboo Carbonized Crochet Hooks Needles 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm in a plastic partitioned wallet/case
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good value set, 23 Nov. 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by this set. The smaller hooks are very thin and prone to bending slightly with pressure, but since you're only meant to use them with fine yarn it shouldn't lead to problems. I also found that the smaller hooks arent very deep, if that makes sense, and thus sometimes it can be difficult to hook the yarn with them. I've found a method that works for me, however sone people might find it more hassle than its worth.

Rocket Dog Ladies Womens Sugar Daddy Classic Calf High Winter Boot - Black, Chestnut, Tribal Brown UK6 - EU39 - US8 - AU7 Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chilling in, 23 Nov. 2015
So comfortable. Will not be suited for women with larger calves however. They're really warm and cosy for the horribly cold November weather.

Perfect Me Women's Classic Boot Size: 5
Perfect Me Women's Classic Boot Size: 5

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, 23 Nov. 2015
Lovely and so comfortable! The picture doesnt really reflect the true colour though. It definitely states tan, but in the picture looks to be a medium brown. They are a light tan shade though, which suits me fine but may not be what everyone is looking for. Super comfy right from the first time I put them on and they look trendy over a pair of skinny jeans. They're great for women with wider calves.

WOMENS LADIES HIGH BLOCK CHUNKY HEEL OVER KNEE STRETCH ZIP BOOTS SIZE 5 38
WOMENS LADIES HIGH BLOCK CHUNKY HEEL OVER KNEE STRETCH ZIP BOOTS SIZE 5 38
Offered by Loudlook

4.0 out of 5 stars A good comfortable pair of boots, 23 Nov. 2015
I love these boots but I do have one small complaint. Since I have quite short legs rather than coming to just over the knee they come to mid thigh. Other than that they fit beautifully and are comfortable.

Color Club Nail Lacquer, French Tip Number 024 15 ml
Color Club Nail Lacquer, French Tip Number 024 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars One coat wonder, 23 Nov. 2015
Opaque in one coat no word of a lie! This polish is awesome. I have never found a white nail polish that is opaque in less than three coats, until this brand. Dries smooth and looks fab, but also provides the perfect base for nail art such as gradients and water marble.

The Way Out Is Through
The Way Out Is Through

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome paranormal drama!, 23 Nov. 2015
A really great novel with brilliant characterisations. I loved it from start to finish. Definitely worth a read for anyone who enjoys supernatural drama and murder mysteries. The author also writes with great sensitivity for the character of Alex Durand - not wishing to give spoilers I won't go into deails but I personally think it was well written. Overall very enjoyable and I hope to see more in this world from E. M. Holloway soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4